Print

Author Topic: Star Girls 2 - Tanooki on Fire  (Read 3593 times)

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« on: September 27, 2009, 09:59:05 PM »
Two years after Jess & Gina's time playing Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3 was released for the NES. They were fascinated by it and thought it was a great sequel.

Little Tv_Themes was watching his babysitters/cousins play the game, but all of a sudden, Gina said "Oh my, what happened here?" Little Tv_Themes looked at the screen, something strange had happened to Mario. He was Raccoon Mario, but it also looked like he was Fire Mario at the same time! Even stranger, Gina pressed just one button, and Mario transformed again, this time it appeared Mario was a dog catcher! There was a net on his back and Mario seemed to throw nets which killed everything they touched. "What is going on here?" asked Jess. "What are all these strange powers Mario is having and what is triggering them?"

"It's the Select debug mode!" Said a mysterious voice behind the sofa.

Little Tv_Themes curiously looked behind the sofa and out came a glorious sight. It was the Star Girl!
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »
Wait, wait, wait a second here. What was a Buzzy Beetle doing behind the sofa? I don't buy this story for a second.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 05:03:34 PM »
As you can see, I stole used your idea of there being a real Star Girl, and incorporated it into the sequel.

I may make a third, but the only other "Adventures in video game and babysitting" memory I can remember involved Sonic, and this isn't a Sonic forum.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 05:21:05 PM »
I may make a third, but the only other "Adventures in video game and babysitting" memory I can remember involved Sonic, and this isn't a Sonic forum.

Hasn't stopped anyone else from doing it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 05:55:19 PM »
This makes no sense to me, perhaps only because I've never seen the original.  Not that it seems like it would make much sense anyway...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print