Print

Author Topic: My game is badly glitched  (Read 5573 times)

« on: June 07, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »
I have an awful problem with my ROM of Fire Emblem 4:Genealogy of the Holy War. If you don't know how the game works you won't understand but I'll explain it for those who do understand. I'm at the very end of the first generation and the in game save option works fine. And when I finish the chapter and it asks me to save it works fine. But when I use the in game save option in the second generation I get one of three thing; The save screen with the boxes around the files gone with garbled sprites in the top left corner, a screen of differant colored squares constantly changing color, or an error message screen. Sometimes my computer tells me the game isn't responding. Whenever I reset the game it says in the file "No Record". This is on a memory stick that was crushed then destroyed. If anyone knows anything I can do please tell me.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 09:43:25 AM »
If you're playing off a destroyed memory stick, how are you able to access it at all?
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 09:47:00 AM »
Oops. I forgot to say I took it to a repair store and they fixed it.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 09:48:46 AM »
Anyway your files are probably irreparably damaged.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 09:51:18 AM »
Every other game works fine. And any other file is fine. I even transfered it from the damaged stick onto an all new one.

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 02:03:06 PM »
Well luig bro it seems that you need a new memory stick. Don't you have a hard disk drive you can save it on?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 02:34:14 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 02:05:17 PM »
Yeah, but it's too late. I unfortunately beat the game four times already and you get something each time. I'm still playing it using Save States as my save.

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 06:39:55 AM »
Sorry about the double-post. I didn't think it would make sense to start a new topic or to just wait till someone posted  My game can save now but there's another problem. My Sety had 30 Speed and once I finished the level it was cut in half to 15. I've seen other side effects as well.

Print