Print

Author Topic: Mature Discussion (leave all joking at the door)  (Read 55689 times)

« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2009, 06:49:41 PM »
It's true Glorb is newer than marioguy (sadib100), Poop Dude (Jake), and Mr. Wiggles (Mr. Wiggles), but he's also a heck of a lot more interesting.

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2009, 07:00:52 PM »
My screename was simply "a guy" when I started out LD.

Also,
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2009, 07:28:40 PM »
Crap! I had a strong feeling the whole time I was typing that post that you had switched names too but I couldn't remember.

P.S. All three of you switched to worse names. :(

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2009, 08:49:02 PM »
Wow, that was pretty elaborate Trainman, but I didn't start as sadib100. I used to be marioguy before that account got banned. I wouldn't expect you to know that since you're a newbie.

I didn't say you started out as Sadib. You created the Sadib username after marioguy was banned, apparently.

While well-written, I don't think it's notable enough for Wikipedia since no one really gives a [dukar] about marioguy or any of his aliases (though you can always dream marioguy!!!!!!!).

Yeah, apparently you missed the point then.... because that's what a Wikipedia article about him could look like if I were dumb enough to try and post it on there.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2009, 12:56:19 AM »
Post it and see if anyone minds.
Yay!

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2009, 01:28:59 PM »
Crap! I had a strong feeling the whole time I was typing that post that you had switched names too but I couldn't remember.

P.S. All three of you switched to worse names. :(

I've been wanting a name change for years but the staff refuses to change names unless there's some really good reason behind it.

btw Sadib, why are you suddenly down to 20 posts? Didn't you used to have far more of them years ago?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »
The vast majority of his posts were made under the title of Marioguy. Since he was banned under that name, he's started from scratch with an entirely-new account... unless I'm mistaken.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2009, 02:46:09 PM »
The original sadib100 account was deleted, which is how he was able to create this new one.

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2009, 06:38:57 PM »
Both of you are wrong, and very stupid for thinking that you know the answer. I was a member of the old Fungi Forums, it was WAY less advanced than this one. When you make an account, it gives you a random password. (that's actually my current password five letters and one number) You also couldn't log on. Every time you posted something, there was a field for username and password. When I first joined, there wasn't even html.
Yay!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »
cough cough

Oh sorry I must be allergic to all the NOBODY CARES floating around here.

It's true Glorb is newer than marioguy (sadib100), Poop Dude (Jake), and Mr. Wiggles (Mr. Wiggles), but he's also a heck of a lot more interesting.
I thought Poop Dude joined after me?
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2009, 07:44:50 PM »
To everyone who's trying to be a troll (especially sadib, whose attempts are lackluster at best and blatant flaming at worst): See if you can possibly get the same clue from this article that others here did.

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2009, 01:48:33 AM »
I thought Poop Dude joined after me?

Jake originally joined the board under the name Lonic the Elfinhog back in 2003. Then he came back as Poop Dude after the upgrade and long after his original account was banned.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2009, 08:06:46 AM »
How do any of you know any of this?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2009, 09:12:10 AM »
I remember that stuff. Maybe you weren't paying attention, TEM.
That was a joke.

« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »
How do any of you know any of this?

Our super-secret version of Encylopedia Dramatica has it all down.

Shoot, since we got Sadib back, maybe we can expect Fuzzy's return too...

Print