Print

Author Topic: Extremely Important Issues For Adults (please leave all joking at the door)  (Read 11424 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 03:35:22 PM »
This parody is becoming popular fast. We have to hunt down Glorb before that happens.

sadib I'd appreciate it if you left all joking at the door, please.
every

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 12:34:48 AM »
You fail to recognize my serious genius.
Yay!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 08:48:58 AM »
Sadib, door. Leave your joking there.
every

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 02:30:58 PM »
I don't need to slay you anymore, because this topic is basically dead. We are the only two posters left. I suggest you keep your life at the door, because that's where jokes belong.
Yay!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 05:06:21 PM »
Sadib please stop this joking and then go over to the door and then put it there and then come back sans jokery.
every

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 05:37:17 PM »
"Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of killing unwanted babies, it's just that the idea of letting women make a decision doesn't sit well with me." - Zach Braff on abortion.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 07:51:41 PM »
I want to make a joke but I'm still laughing!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 08:00:37 PM »
"Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of killing unwanted babies, it's just that the idea of letting women make a decision doesn't sit well with me." - Zach Braff on abortion.
Wow, Luigison, I think you became a /b/tard in record time.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »
Isn't that the kid in High School Musical that looks exactly like Light?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2009, 09:01:10 PM »
I think that this should happen for ten or fifteen years. I don't care because I am not planning to have kids. This is the first, last and only time I will ever say this, but if the government decides to make us all sterile, they should cover it up so all of the religious freaks don't freak out and start complaining about how god is the one to decide whether or not we have children. But while sterilizing us, who knows what else they will do in the process. Stick mind reading discs into the skull, or tracking chips under the skin. On second though, I think it is a bad idea for the government to sterilize everyone.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 09:09:38 PM »
Well, if you like forced sterilizations, you'll love Obama's science czar.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »
if the government decides to make us all sterile, they should cover it up so all of the religious freaks don't freak out and start complaining about how god is the one to decide whether or not we have children.

Ooo, wouldn't want someone objecting to your plans, now would we?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 02:08:29 PM »
Forced sterilization is happening in the military already, you just don't want it happening to you. All you need to do is act on your congressman now if you want it to prevent it from happening!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Print