Print

Author Topic: Super Mario World - Multiple Yoshi glitch (not the Chocolate Island 5 one)  (Read 3439 times)

« on: September 07, 2009, 09:09:47 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNBmxDV-qwg

At least 7 Yoshis spawned from one block, likely more invisible ones floating around some place or another.  Like I said in the description, once I did this on a SNES and every sprite other than Mario and Yoshi in the entire level disappeared.  I imagine this is caused by the game thinking that Mario hit the block multiple times in the instant he got hit by the Super Koopa.  I wonder if this could be used in TAS-beatable-only Mario hacks...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 10:50:59 PM »
It seems like Yoshi's trajectory down the pit causes the "next" Yoshi to appear in different places. I'd like to know more behind the mechanics of this.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 06:22:59 AM »
That or they spill out of the box into and off to the left...  I'm still wondering if I was actually dropping five or six Yoshis down the pit at once, as it sounded like I was getting on multiple ones at a time.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 11:38:57 AM »
This is listed on the site under "Magic Yoshi"
http://themushroomkingdom.net/bugs/110
;D

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 03:03:13 PM »
I keep forgetting there's actually a site. This place is funner.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 05:52:46 PM »
I don't recall having seen that there... oops.

Print