Print

Author Topic: Wario's Bad Ending  (Read 4096 times)

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« on: September 26, 2009, 06:59:34 PM »
A clearly emaciated Wario continued to stagger through the hallways of Syrup Tower, eyes continuously set on the Syrup Pirate's plunder of riches beyond his wildest dreams. He came across a door at the far end of the hallway, on it a sign reading "Residence of the Beautiful and Arrogant Captain Syrup. Do not enter between 6 & 8 PM. Wario looked at his watch, time reading 7:48 PM.

"Too bad lousy b*tch." Said Wario with much pride as he ate a clove of Garlic and became Bull Wario.

Inside, an angry Captain Syrup proclaimed "Ah, if it isn't Wario, the man who's greed is so big, no other of the seven deadly sins will ever send him to Hell. Fortunately I am prepared to fight you."

Captain Syrup took from her bra a lamp similar to what a Genie would be in, Wario smirked. Nothing came out of the lamp. Wario's smirk became a full teeth bearing smile.

"Hahaha, I'm afraid you have been betrayed my dear" said Wario, "Your court clown Jollo has given me your Genie's REAL lamp." Wario took the lamp out and rubbed it. Out came a rather churlish looking Genie.

"Uh-oh." Said Syrup, "Okay, I give up! Take all our treasure, there is just no way I can stand up to a genie."

Wario recalled the genie and jumped off the tower, to his astonishment, the bricks and steel of the tower melted into a statue bearing the likeness of the beautiful Princess Peach Toadstool Esquire the Third. "Hahaha I've done it! I've struck it rich!" exclaimed Wario.

Suddenly, the sounds of a helicopter came by, it was piloted by Mario, Wario's sworn enemy and rightful heir to the Mario throne he previously stole. Mario attached a magnet to the crown of the statue of Princess Peach Toadstool Esquire the Third, and flew away with it.

Wario, rather miffed that Mario has beaten him again, reminded himself of the genie in the lamp, and that genie's grant wishes. Wario rubbed the lamp, and out came the genie, this time looking joyful.

"Genie, I wish to become the richest man the world has ever seen."

"Your wish is my command master." The genie clapped his hand and struck Wario with a bolt of lightning, the churlish look of the genie returning.

"AHAHAHAHAHA fool. Did you forget? I am an EVIL genie. Evil genie's only goal is to bring torment and misfortune to their masters. Fortunately, I am in a good mood today so I will grant your wish the way you want it, but with horrid, horrid twists."

"Okay, what twists?"

"Instead of STEALING your money, you will EARN it. Your character will completely be revamped. I have constructed you a factory in the city of Diamonds nobody has ever heard of. With this factory you will pollute the air with smog, cause global warming, but all in all, you will still make your money, by working as an honest business man."

"... Okay..."

"I'm not finished yet, I have replaced your whole wardrobe with forgettable attire. Say goodbye to the swell purple and yellow plumbers suit. You will now wear a pointless hard hat and a denim jacket. Oh, and Garlic will no longer give you super strength and bull horns. Instead, it will transform you into a pajama wearing freak, courtesy of this ridiculous factory which I guarantee will ruin your image.

"Look, buddy. I just want a castle, can I pay you?"

"NO! I am an evil genie, and too late, you've already made your wish, and I am granting it. I am not finished by the way. I will also give you an entire employment of poorly designed and annoying characters that are destined to make 0% impact on the Nintendo industry. And that concludes your wish kind sir. Ciao, cyanaro, alfitizen, adios!" The genie vanished.

TWO YEARS LATER

Wario said, while counting his honestly earned money "Why couldn't he just give me the bird house?"
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 07:33:04 PM »
cyanaro
I never read that book, but I saw the Wishbone of it.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 07:36:38 PM »
I couldn't remember how to spell it.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 08:20:25 PM »
Star Girls was better.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 08:32:09 PM »
This fanfic is nearly as bad as My Immortal.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 08:32:20 PM »
That reminds me, I had a sequel to Star Girls...

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »
Amusing. Never quiet thought about it like that.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print