Print

Author Topic: The Video That Changed My Life  (Read 9007 times)

« on: October 22, 2009, 08:05:49 PM »
After viewing this video, my life was irrevocably and distinctly changed. Things will never be the same. A single YouTube clip instantly changed how I will behave for the next 70 years of my life.

I personally think I was changed for the better. But knowledge is powerful. Some don't like it. Some hate it. If you enjoy the worldview you hold now and don't want to see your beliefs proven false, I understand why you won't click.

But if you're brave enough to change your life forever with one click,

Watch this.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 08:14:30 PM »
I was really hoping this was Zachary Quinto gets milk thrown all over him in reverse and then forward.

However, I was not disappointed. I never knew.

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 08:15:42 PM »
That should've been a link to a Rickroll.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 08:19:19 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 08:25:12 PM »
This is one of those rare times when I wish I wasn't using a Greasemonkey script to show me what YouTube links are. My mind was blown even knowing what the video was about beforehand, though.

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 08:39:22 PM »
That should've been a link to a Rickroll.
This is why you're not funny.

Same to you.

Black Mage, let me take this moment to express my appreciation that you still stick around. Your posts are often blasts of Blizzard in this forum full of Bombs.

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 08:50:29 PM »
If you enjoy the worldview you hold now and don't want to see your beliefs proven false, I understand why you won't click.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 09:07:14 PM »
I always wondered whether that trick of squeezing bananas to make them pop out clean  could work. I guess if I tried this reverse method it might.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 09:11:55 PM »
Same to you.

Good thing I wasn't trying to be funny, then.  It was an expression of amazement; some times a "Holy crap!" is just a "Holy crap!"
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 09:54:46 PM »
I'm sick of images for no good reason. A post consisting of simply, "Holy crap!" would have actually been much more effective at conveying amazement. "Holy crap." would have been even better.

I know I was one of the earliest people to post reaction images like that, but there was a time when that was novel and cool here. In WeeGee's defense, there also was a time when posting a Rickroll exactly like this would have been hilarious. That time is long past.

Anyway, back to the topic: I know just watching the video is interesting enough, but I did not realize the true enormity of what I had witnessed until I actually did it myself.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 09:55:38 PM »
[23:08:23] <TEM> FOR SOOTH
[23:36:42] <TEM> The lamentation of the slaughtered innocent will be like the bleeting of a fenced in flock of sheep burning to death if I don't find this video
[23:47:06] <TEM> If that video doesn't surface the hallways in the houses of America's families will be stained crimson, with flecks of off white bone and pink brain matter
[23:51:49] <TEM> A child will be born with white hair, brown skin, and black eyes, he will be my son and I will teach him to bring about the end of the world; if I can't make that video the first thing he sees out of the womb.

There was a video that changed my life. It is currently missing.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 12:00:36 AM »
Man, that is a trip. I never would have known.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 02:42:01 AM »
Who can't open a banana?

It's a banana.
:D

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 08:12:50 AM »
Why does a video of someone opening a banana deserve such a dramatic post?
Only this does.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 08:41:36 AM »
I was told about this many years ago by a high school biology teacher and have been opening banana like that ever since.  I showed my 3-year-old daughter this trick at a cafe yesterday.  Anyone ever had a wild banana
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print