Print

Author Topic: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Fast Cash Ring  (Read 5754 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: April 25, 2010, 07:37:25 PM »
Hey everyone! I have a question about the Fast Cash Ring (awaits jokes). When exactly does it work? I've used it before during my runs to max out my coins and it worked great. However, I've stopped using it for a while and equipped it again, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried equipping/unequipping various items, but I still didn't get any results. Can anyone help me out?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 11:53:41 AM »
Whoa, sorry for making you wait.  The Fast Cash Ring works like this: when Bowser wears it, all enemies in the overworld that he can defeat by merely touching them drop double the amount of coins.  Enemies like those crickets, crabs, etc.  Even if the coin that appears only has a 5 on it, if you look in your coin total you will see that you gained 10 coins.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 09:45:26 PM »
Thanks for the information, but I already maxed out my coins. In any case, the Fast Cash Ring worked on any enemy I defeated one time I used it, but I've never been able to reproduce that effect again.

Regardless, though, thanks!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print