Print

Author Topic: Another reason to hate Texas  (Read 11025 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 08:31:57 PM »
Trainman why don't you go eat da poo poo.
every

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 08:48:21 PM »
D:
Dedicated, Awe-inspiring, Bearded...

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 09:38:30 PM »
oh noes.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 12:19:59 PM »
all you're doing, PaperLuigi, is enticing people to come out and start talking [dukar] about the state

If people want to "talk [dukar]" about Texas because I bring to light something bad about it, that's fine with me. We're always saying how tough we are, so let's show it.

Besides, my intentions were to inform other people (namely politically active board members) about happenings and spark debate. Some of the policies our government enacts affect the entire United States after all. Remember the textbook reformation? If the GOP retains power this November, other states may fallow suit.

Trainman why don't you go eat da poo poo.

I wonder what the guy in that video thinks about what goes on behind the bedroom doors of straight couples. Oh that's right, he doesn't because he's never had sex.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 08:33:30 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2010, 06:11:31 PM »
If people want to "talk [dukar]" about Texas because I bring to light something bad about it, that's fine with me. We're always saying how tough we are, so let's show it.

Nah, what I meant by 'talk [dukar]' was people starting to come into this thread just to start throwing stereotypes around. If they wanna talk about Texas' laws, etc., and how they may be crappy, that's totally fine.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 12:42:09 PM »
I'll just leave this photo of everyone from Texas here.

every

Print