Print

Author Topic: Tea Party candidate against masturbation  (Read 10512 times)

« on: September 15, 2010, 11:33:05 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHcqcXo_NA&feature=player_embedded

This woman won the Delaware primary the other day. Christine O'Donnell is her name, and she apparently wanted to ban masturbation back in 1996.

So we have yet another Tea Party candidate who endorses "freedom" while simultaneously pulling for theocracy. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

*donates life savings to Chris Coons
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 02:28:02 PM »
Delaware is a notoriously anti-masturbation state.

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 02:40:13 PM »
Children are starving, people are dying of AIDS in Africa, theocracy runs rampant in Iran, climate change and ocean acidification threaten to destroy the biosphere, troops are being shot at in Iraq...

...and this person is more concerned with preventing teenagers from spanking the monkey.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 02:48:20 PM by PaperLuigi »

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 02:44:46 PM »
That's a little bit of a stretch, dude. Sure, it's retarded to oppose masturbation, but that's a 14 year old video. It's not like her platform was centered around not whackin' it.

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 02:47:44 PM »
I know, I know, I'm just badgering her I suppose. I will mention, however, that she's opposed to abortion (even in cases of incest and rape!).

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 02:50:35 PM »
Ha, I know. I didn't vote for her. In all fairness though, her competitor was our very moderate incumbent, and with all the redneck Republicans in rural Sussex county, she was bound to win. But she probably won't win the seat because the rest of Delaware is fairly liberal.

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 02:52:41 PM »
Yeah I noticed, Chris Coons is leading her by a fairly large margin. She'd do well here in Texas though!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 03:57:34 PM »
*Trailer guy voice*

In a world...

Where masturbation is illegal...

One man...

Will take matters...

Into his own hands.

"You'll never take me alive!"

*Runs across the room in slow-mo as police open fire on his computer. Jumps through glass window, as a dramatic techno remix of "My Ding-a-Ling" begins to play.*

Oh, wait, it never actually became a law. Anyway... how would they expect to police that? The only non-invasive way I can think of is getting caught in public, and there's already many laws against that for other, legitimate reasons (sanitation, indecent exposure, what have you).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 04:33:38 PM »
Children are starving, people are dying of AIDS in Africa, theocracy runs rampant in Iran, climate change and ocean acidification threaten to destroy the biosphere, troops are being shot at in Iraq...

...and this person is more concerned with preventing teenagers from spanking the monkey.
None of these things are the government's business, except for the troops being shot at.  Some of these things are hoaxes.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 04:42:57 PM »
Which ones are hoaxes?
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 04:46:36 PM »
*Trailer guy voice*

In a world...

Where masturbation is illegal...

One man...

Will take matters...

Into his own hands.

"You'll never take me alive!"

*Runs across the room in slow-mo as police open fire on his computer. Jumps through glass window, as a dramatic techno remix of "My Ding-a-Ling" begins to play.*

Emission: Impossible.

Alternate title: Pee-Wee's Big Adventure 2.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 04:48:20 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 05:17:56 PM »
None of these things are the government's business, except for the troops being shot at.  Some of these things are hoaxes.

Oh boy, here we go.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 05:18:28 PM »
Speaking of which... (maybe NSFW, I don't know)

Which ones are hoaxes?
The ones someone will potentially use to steer this thread massively off-topic.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 05:19:43 PM »
You do realize the irony of your post, right?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2010, 05:21:21 PM »
And on the other end of the spectrum, "I think that it is part of human sexuality, and perhaps it should be taught." - Joycelyn Elders at a United Nations conference on AIDS.  Elders was fired by President Clinton as a result of the controversy in December 1994.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 07:52:17 PM »
I always knew Africa was a hoax. Have YOU ever seen it?

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 07:57:20 PM »
Jesus Christ! Every other day there is a new issue being made out of nothing. Someone tell that woman to leave the land of the free and to leave people alone!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 08:51:37 PM »
Some of these things are hoaxes.

Dude, don't even. We're talking about this candidate and her apparent desire to regulate morality. So many people in this country aren't Christians and don't see masturbation as something evil. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 09:00:35 PM by PaperLuigi »

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 08:58:01 PM »
PL, given that you're an atheist, you missed out on the perfect comeback about the bible being a hoax. I'm disappointed.

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 09:02:42 PM »
Ack, you're right.

Well in an argument it's best not to mudsling I guess...

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 09:05:22 PM »
You do realize the irony of your post, right?
Yes, but I couldn't think of a way to smoothly weave the statement into my post.

In On the other hand, I don't believe we should... teach masturbation. I mean, you kind of instinctively figure it out, right?

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 09:21:10 PM »
PL, given that you're an atheist, you missed out on the perfect comeback about the bible being a hoax. I'm disappointed.
No he didn't; there was nothing Bible-related in the list.

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 03:43:30 PM »

Friend showed me this and asked me to spread it. If you agree with the message, spread it. If you don't, take some time to consider it.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 04:51:27 PM »
Well... I downloaded it onto my computer. But yeah, I'll see what I can do on Facebook.

Print