Print

Author Topic: The Gods of Goo  (Read 4366 times)

A

« on: April 21, 2011, 08:02:46 PM »
Link

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 10:31:44 PM by Deezer »
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 09:39:18 PM »
The link doesn't work. And I disagree with that.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 10:14:18 PM »
This reminds me of the time we couldn't watch Mars Explorer at school. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 10:33:24 PM »
Fixed the link for members with the censor turned on.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »
Ah, yes, the Game Set Watch curse. Anyway... well, that was certainly a thought-provoking article. I mean, one of the reasons I liked World of Goo was because of the dark comedy and undertones of social commentary, but I never sat back and summarily considered it like that. Most of my favorite games are ones that don't necessarily have a great plot, so much as they have a lot of legitimate things to say that aren't readily apparent. As far as I'm concerned, when it's as earnest as this, analysis helps me enjoy some games more.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 02:02:01 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print