Print

Author Topic: Mario's Website Has Been Updated (Yes, It's a Slow News Day)  (Read 4854 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: April 04, 2012, 07:16:20 PM »
Nintendo's Mario website has been updated, featuring links to all current Mario titles as well as a Mario trivia game and a Mario-themed memory game.  Most TMK readers should be able to easily get a perfect score on the trivia game.

Link: Nintendo's Official Home for Mario.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 07:43:05 PM »
I think the trivia questions are from the same batch that appeared on the 3DS Nintendo Zone when it first launched.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 08:21:38 PM »
I got a perfect score!

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 09:27:23 PM »
Anyone who didn't get a perfect score on hard mode should be exiled from Fungi Forums.

Also, you have ten seconds to explain to me why this doesn't exist:
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 09:56:48 PM »
It does exist. To play it, you need to be in a 2-player game of SMB3. Then move to the other player's icon on the map screen and press A.

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 10:03:17 PM »
I thought doing that summoned Cthulhu.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 11:35:23 PM »
Better yet, press A while they're passing over you, kill them in the sewers, and steal their turn.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 11:26:58 AM »
This makes it sound like the Mario Bros are in the mafia: beating people up and leaving them in the sewers.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print