Print

Author Topic: CNN Reports  (Read 1748 times)

« on: March 11, 2002, 07:33:47 PM »
Hello, Wolf Blitzer here live in London, England, reporting on a number of sightings of a strange creature resembling a dinosaur and carrying eggs apparantly being sighted again in the countryside. Now the British Pariliament has issued notices for all citizens to remain calm and remember that all of these sightings have been unproven. Indeed, some people went so far as to say that they heard the animal talk! Yes, they said that the animal said "Yoshi!".
Wait, more news arriving on the scene!! Yes, here comes a government representative. Sir, can you tell us the latest?
Representative: Yes, the government is sending the Royal Air Force to intercept and kill the animal. According to reports, it was heading south. Please, remain calm, the animal is trapped in England, so it can't get away. We'll get it alright.
Blitzer: thank you. Stay tuned, folks, we'll keep you posted.

I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2002, 08:02:12 PM »
I doubt they would kill it.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2002, 09:32:25 PM »
They would study it while it was alive but thats an well dirfent story kind add what if they found a real yoshi? HAHA id ride it!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

Print