Print

Author Topic: I just made a new discovery!  (Read 2173 times)

« on: May 12, 2002, 01:45:56 PM »
I have never seen this on the internet before, so I decided to post it here. Someone else probably found it first, but as far as I know, it has never been published.

It's in the game Tetris Attack, SNES.

1. Pull out the game.

2. Stick it in you SNES.

3. Turn on the game.

4. At the main menu choose "HOW TO IMPROVE" and select any lesson.

5. While the computer is doing it, if you hold L or R you can control the cursor with the + Pad and switch blocks with A. (You can't use B since that will take you back a screen.) Let go of L or R to give the computer control back.

Cool huh? Try it out. It's a great way to practice.

----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2002, 02:57:52 PM »
And I thought I knew EVERYTHING about that game.... ANyway, I have even beaten the game on V-Hard without losing once and still have not found that. Nice work...

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Print