Print

Author Topic: Fight me, Bowser!  (Read 9303 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2003, 12:40:40 AM »
I thought this was a pretty good story. Time to bring it back!
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2003, 06:46:15 PM »
Good idea! Wanna start from the start?

Do you know when we die,we''''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2003, 01:18:44 AM »
No, I want to start from where they left off.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2003, 03:32:40 PM »
I'd continue it except for 2 things.

1) Super Mario would likely rebuke me for finishing his story without his permission.

2) If I did it, Mario would probably be eating White Castle by my 2nd post. Need I say more?

Well, a better way to interpret #2 is that my fanfic style is EXTREMELY different from most people's. I like to incorporate real world idea's into Mario's world. (Actually, I've only written one Mario fanfic EVER. But still...)

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Jman

• Score
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2003, 07:51:11 PM »
Is Super Mario still a member of this board?  If he is, he can continue the story.

Long live the Mario Brothers!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2003, 06:18:04 PM »
I Don't know why I typed this, but Bowser likes Mario's Chicken Nugget Feet-Thank You!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2003, 07:00:55 PM »
Hey Super mario!  You there?

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2003, 10:21:52 AM »
I haven't been here in a very long time, but... I could still continue this. I'm sick right now (home from school, not much to do so I looked this up), but maybe I can try and continue it tomorrow. I haven't read it in forever... no big deal, though. If you guys have any ideas (if you still care), you can tell me.
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2003, 03:08:23 PM »
Wow, Super Mario, thats such a great story! You have a new fan! Oh and Mario Maniac, you are a good writer too!! Keep on going dudes!

~.:Laugh, and the world laughs with you, cry, and the world laughs harder!:.~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2003, 04:45:01 PM »
Now, to continue.

~~~

The room was hushed... no, more than that, it was completely silent. Only the repeated footsteps of the Mario brothers' worn brown shoes broke the encompassing state of inaudity. Mario squinted to see through the darkness, but he couldn't see a thing, not even the lime green clothing of his younger brother Luigi, who was only a foot or so in front of him.

Luigi whispered, "Bro, why are we sneaking around again?"

Mario responded, in whisper, "In case anything's down here..."

Luigi retorted: "It's completely dark, though... we wouldn't know if something was coming even if it did know we were here."

Mario stumbled a little as he tripped up on something, bumping into Luigi, who shrieked in fear.

"M-m-mario! What're you-a doing bumping into me?"

"I tripped over something on the ground... I wonder what it is?"

Mario backtracked slightly, bending and feeling along the stone floor until his hand came in contact with what he had tripped on: it was a burned out torch.

Mario picked it up, examining and then giving the news to Luigi, "Hey Luigi, this feels like a torch. You have anything to-a light it with?"

Luigi shook his head, searching his pockets, finding only lint and the occasional gold coin.

Mario exclaimed after a moment of similar searching, "Hey... looks like one of the petals fell off of a Fire Flower in my pocket... maybe I can use it."

Mario proceeded to grind the petal between his thumb and index finger, sprinkling the petal powder over the end of the torch.

Eureka! It lit, shedding light partially over the room, causing Mario and Luigi to squint at the reddish-orange flame.

"There we go," said Mario, lifting the torch to Luigi and looking past him, around the room.

"Aha! Petal powder power! Pat's pust put pe peeded.. erm, that's just what we needed."

Luigi turned to look before himself, regarding the emptiness of the large, stone, dungeonic room, frowning some, "There's-a nothing down here, bro."

Mario took a few steps forward, shifting the torch about to his side, "Wha... what is THAT?" Before the Mario Bros. slept a gigantic Boo, amassing much of the room's space with its unbelievable size (ohhh yeah, this Boo's big).

Luigi paled considerably, lifting his hand to his mouth to keep from screaming. Mario, in a fit of curiosity, held the torch forward, closer to the Boo... "Look... beyond it, there's a door. That must be the way out of here..."

Luigi frowned, "Well, how do we get past that gigantic Boo??"

Mario lowered the torch slightly, lowering his eyebrows over his sky-blue eyes in thought...

Will Mario and Luigi get past this massive monstrosity of a Boo!? Or will they be stuck to strive stupendously, sauntering about the sizely cell, sidling the walls and supportively saddening with their entrapment!? Will I use any more repeated "s" words!?! Stay tuned to find out! (Please?)

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2003, 02:40:19 PM »
Hey Super Mario (the poster), I was sorry to interrupt your story so long ago. But may I please continue it? I promise I will not describe any bloody violence...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2003, 12:23:38 PM »
Bump.

And yes, Mario Maniac, you can continue it however you like. I've started a new story, so... this one can be continued by whoever wishes to do so.

Have fun.

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!

Kickin' it since 2000.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2004, 01:39:18 PM »
Thanks Super Mario. By the way, I read your new story, "Crash! Bang! Super Mario Madness!" and it's pretty cool!

Anyway, on with the story "Fight me, Bowser!"

Mario took a deep breath and said, "Luigi, you know how Boos are shy when you stare at them?"

"Yeah, but look how big this one is! It's so intimidating!" Luigi gulped, frightened by his own words.

"Well, since Boos always disappear when you stare at them, just look straight into the ghost's eyes, he'll disappear, and we can run ahead!"

"I don't know... I forgot to bring my Poltergust 3000 with me..." Luigi said.

"Did I say anything about the Poltergust 3000?" Mario was getting impatient with Luigi's hesitance.

"Uh, no... But... This Boo is huge... You know how much I hate ghosts!" Luigi snapped.

"Luigi, just listen to me. Stare at the Boo, he'll disappear, and we can then run ahead! It's not that complicated!" Mario was getting very angry with his stubborn brother.

Mario stared at the Boo, it turned away and started to fade, then it quickly turned around and lunged for the Mario brothers!

Luigi turned away quickly, trying to escape before the Boo captured them, or blew poisonus smoke at them, or even... Luigi couldn't ponder what would happen if the ghost had caught them!

Mario grabbed Luigi's hand, yanking him back. Luigi shuddered in fear.

"Luigi, it's just a ghost! They can't do anything to you!"

Or can they? ...

============================================
Bowser stormed into his throne room, demanding an explanation from Kamek as to where the Mario Bros. were.

"I d-don't know sire..." Kamek stammered, trying not to look so nervous in front of the Koopa King.

"Well, you'd better use your crystal ball magic to find them... or else you will be the one who is sent to the dungeon to rot with all the other prisoners!" Bowser roared furiously at his advisor, who fearfully searched through his magic case to find his crystal ball.

Then Wendy Koopa entered the room. She had a pouting look on her face.

"Daddy!" Wendy shouted. "Larry won't give me his voodoo doll of Mario!"

"Argh, go tell your brother to come here!" Bowser snapped at his second oldest offspring.

Wendy burst into Larry's room, where he was playing Koopa Krusader[I/] on his Nintendo GameCube.

"Larry, Kind Dad wants to talk to you about something..." Wendy spoke softly to her youngest brother.

In the throne room...[I/]

Larry walked into the room where Bowser was talking with Kamek.

"Yes dad, you wanted to see me?" Larry asked.

"Larry what did I tell you about stealing your sister's voodoo dolls of the Mario brothers?" Bowser asked patiently.

"Um... you said to never play with her things unless she lets me?" Larry replied nervously.

"No, I told you if you want to play with a voodoo doll of the Mario brothers, you need to make one yourself!" Bowser said, and he motioned for Larry to return to his room.

Just then a voice echoed through room.

"King dad! I have just made an exziting discovery!" It was Ludwig, Bowser's oldest and smartest child. Ludwig was the one who helped Bowser create the Death Tanks and Airships seen in Super Mario Bros. 3[I/].

"Yes Ludwig, what is it?" Bowser asked.

"I know how to defeat the Mario bros. once and for all! I know their weaknesses!" Ludwig said.

"And what are their weaknesses? I have been trying to figure that one out for years, and look where it's gotten me! Nowhere!" Bowser exclaimed.

"The girls; Princess Peach, and Princess Daisy..." Ludwig grinned viley.

============================================

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 9/30/2004 6:43:50 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2004, 08:34:02 PM »
And after a ridiculously long time...

Another bump!

I will continue this. Seriously. The others, too.

"Word I was in the house alone,
Somehow must have gotten abroad:
Word I was in my life alone.
Word I had no one left but God." -Robert Frost, "Bereft"
Kickin' it since 2000.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2004, 08:39:10 PM »
Halleujah!

Everything is as smooth as sandpaper pajamas.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print