Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35778 times)

« on: May 14, 2002, 03:27:39 PM »
Ths is an idea I had during school(go figure). The idea of it is, everyone Takes an army. and chooses up sides, then, we fight a war. The armies are:
Sony(Includes squaresoft)
Nintendo
Sega
Capcom
Rare(Includes new dk)
Xbox(Yuck)

Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2002, 03:50:33 PM »
Nintendo for sure!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2002, 05:30:26 PM »
I guess since Nintendo is taken, I'll take Capcom. Hadouken!

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2002, 06:32:32 PM »
Hey! Two replies! Er... maybe I shouldn't jinx it. Oh well. I Forgot to take an army so I'll pick sega.

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2002, 01:07:08 PM »
All right! Sony's still open! I'm taking that, no questions asked.

P.S. Dynasty Warriors and Final Fantasy are awesome! And besides, Nintendo was taken. (Go, Go, Mario!)

Edited by - MadMario on 6/12/2002 12:09:43 PM

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2002, 02:27:36 PM »
Do we need two more people, or can we start?

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2002, 12:34:35 PM »
I'd like to start. We don't need X-Box. No one's gonna take it anyway.

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2002, 01:10:13 PM »
Wait hold the phone. I would like to make my own team if I may. I want to be Konami.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2002, 06:04:42 PM »
If noone's taking SEGA, then I'll be SEGA!

Sony sucks, why did you even include it as a choice?

X-Box...HA! Nobody in their right mind will ever side with that thing!

What about Namco? They make great games too...

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2002, 07:07:18 PM »
THAT DOES IT!!!
*MadMario sends Lu Bu to obliterate Mario Maniac for dissin' Sony
Oh, yeah! Mario Maniac, screech already picked Sega.

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2002, 07:58:53 AM »
Then Axem Green sends Solid Snake and Alucard to take out Mario Maniacs army. Then Alucard said your next Sony. Even though Sony makes awesome games and I have nothing against Mad Mario we must fight cause this is a war
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2002, 05:02:24 PM »
I am bill gates with X-box (I've never seen one, for real this town is sooooo small)
bill digs in his pocket and begins to flatten his enemies 1x1 with his wallet.
clone me

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2002, 05:29:14 AM »
Then Snake snipers bill gates in his nerdy head

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2002, 08:34:14 PM »
Axem Green...you sound like Lu Meng.
*MadMario pulls Lu Bu back and sends the greatest defense on PlayStation 2, the Wu army, to counterstrike Snake and Alucard's attack. Then he calls Valefor and Bahamut to make sure no one else trys anything.

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2002, 08:58:33 PM »
bill sadly must withdraw but he will b bak
clone me

Print