Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35867 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2002, 03:25:09 PM »
Oh, forgot that Screech is Sega and Axem Green is Konami! Crap!

The WEI army goes to set up the defence post that the Wu army left open.

MadMario: Good one, Sun Quan! You got Sepheroth kidnapped, the Highwind captured, and Konami after us!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2002, 07:15:01 AM »
I will get my revenge then Axem Green gets Richter Belmont and slashs the highwind. Then Snake shoots it down
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2002, 10:54:02 AM »
Hey, Axem Green, how about an alliance to take out Sega? I'm not scared about Perfect Chaos. I still have the Invincible!

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2002, 03:07:09 PM »
If that's a challenge, I accept.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2002, 10:33:01 AM »
Bring it on!

MadMario summons Knights of the Round

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2002, 08:09:19 AM »
I will help you Madmario. Axem Green then pulls out Dracula and Solidous to beat segga

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2002, 08:45:53 AM »
Pefect chaos! arise!
Perfect chaos completely covers the battlefield in water, drowning anyone who doesn't get to higher ground. Chaos spits a whirlwind out of its moth to keep most people away from his front. Ther'es nothing I can do about knights of the round. so chaos takes his lumps. Supersonic, Nights, and hyper shadow all attack axem green's army.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2002, 01:15:16 PM »

Edited by - --Dark Link-- on 7/29/2002 12:16:10 PM
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2002, 07:54:30 PM »
MadMario manuvers the Invincible in front of the attack by Super Sonic, Hyper Shadow, and Nights.

MadMario: Did you think we would let you through?!

Valefor and Bahamut go to counterstrike the attack.

MadMario: Yuna, the weak point is it's head!

Yuna: Go for the head!

Edited by - MadMario on 7/29/2002 6:55:43 PM

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2002, 08:01:21 PM »
Perfect chaos spits and destroys the invincible(just like he did with the egg carrier 2).
supersonic hyper shadow and nights are now able to get through.

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2002, 08:55:55 PM »
You seem to have forgotten something. The Invincible is invincible. You cannot just blow it up.

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2002, 08:28:01 AM »
I will not be taken down that easily. Then Axem Green summons Alucard to take care of it. Alucard stabs perfect chaos again and again the goo is decreasing. Finish it MadMario finish it nw.

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2002, 11:53:52 AM »
Are you sure? I thought it was just called that. oh well. Perfect chaos submerges himself. supersonic and hyper shadow go in different directions. nights(the weakest of the three) stays where he is. that way, If the invincible chases one, the others can get past.
Axem green, alucard would have a heck of a time trying to stab PC. He spans all of station square and has a strange tornado thing surrounding the part that protrudes from the water.

Edited by - screech on 7/31/2002 11:00:13 AM

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2002, 06:57:05 AM »
I summon the evil slayer sword into Alucards handsnow he can easily finish Perfect Chaos. He just stabbed once Perfect Chaos his goo was decreasong again Beat my army now Sega just try

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2002, 07:35:16 AM »
PC's goo doesn't decrease when you stab it. In, fact, I don't think he can be killed. just defeated and turned back to chaos zero.

Print