Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35816 times)

« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2002, 04:09:25 PM »
Mantis lifts the bullets with his mind. He then sends them back to the sega army. I will now take out the namco army. I send the robot from zone of the enders to step on dig sug and pac man. He is down and out.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2002, 07:49:36 PM »
<At Eggman's Jungle Base>
Kevin: Emma! What is the Egg Viper's weakness?!

<On Airship>
Cid: Rikku! Hurry with the repairs!

Rikku: [Something in Al Bhed. Translation: Brother, how are the hull repairs going?]

<Where else?>
MadMario: EAT THIS, RARE!

*MadMario summons Pheonix, Pheonix uses Rebirth Flame on Rare army, Fire damage on all Rare units, All dead units in the Sony/SquareSoft army are revived at full health!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 8/7/2002 6:50:31 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2002, 12:29:12 AM »
Dang. All the other Namco characters ran away.

EXCEPT Inky, Pinky, Blinky, and Clyde.
No one could digest a power pill except Pac-Man... and the ghosts attack! Who they attack, remains a mystery. Until next time. But their army commander must retire for the night. And so they go on a haunted rampage all night.

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2002, 07:31:47 AM »
I will  summon Powapurokun to take out the pac man ghosts. He runs with his mighty baseball bat and sends The ghosts flyin. Next I will destroy the Egg Viper. Snake shoots about 50 nikita missiles at it taking its shields out. Gee if you were in the egg carrier I would smoke you sega. After I take care f sega and namco rare is next.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2002, 08:43:39 AM »
Thanks for getting rid of namco. But now, chaos, supersonic, super knuckles, super tails, and hyper shadow shall atttack axem green, who seems to be doing most of the work.
Chaos douses the fire on the rare army(It's good to be a water demon-like thing).

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2002, 12:19:23 PM »
Ok, fine! Take this!

*Hawk, Duran, and Angela go to beat the crap out of Super Sonic...no! Bad idea!

*Hawk, Duran, and Angela go to fight Donkey Kong

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2002, 06:32:17 AM »
Sniper Wolf shoots sonic in the head he is basicly down for awhile. He is bleeding. The egg viper flies to save him. But a stinger missle shoots it down. Super Knuckles then finds sniper wolf and knocks her out. nOW i WILL SUMMON dRACULA TO TAKE CARE OF Super Knuckles. Dracula bites him dus turninghim into a vampire. It is daylight and Dracula is wearing sunscreeen so basicly by bu knuckles.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2002, 06:35:00 PM »
I bet you guys have no idea who Hawk, Duran, Angela, and Kevin are.

FYI, they are in an SNES game called Seiken Densetsu 3.

SQUARESOFT MADE IT, NOT NINTENDO! GOT IT?

Oh, forgot that Axem Green is in trouble!

*MadMario sends Zidane, Stiener, Vivi, and Dagger to help out Axem Green.

Ah, it's Perfect Chaos and the Airship is still undergoing repairs...I know what to do!

*MadMario summons Knights of the Round and sends Sepheroth to help out Axem Green as well.

Well, just a little more...

*MadMario equips Cao Cao with the Sword of Mana and sends him to help out Axem Green.

I'll give additional help if the need arises, but I need to defend myself as well.

Edited by - MadMario on 8/9/2002 5:44:22 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2002, 12:39:15 AM »
Political Power (or government) Legend 3 in English. I can see why they left its title in Japanese.
And you can't kill my ghosts. Their eyes fly around for a while and regroup then they go attack the guys from Seiken Densetsu 3. An ally of Axem Green's is an enemy of mine. The Pac-Man ghosts will slowly destroy everything else, mark my words.

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/9/2002 11:40:18 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2002, 06:55:07 AM »
Thanks MadMario I needed help. But now I must inish namcos little ghosts. Mantis deives into there minds. They all end up goingcrazy. Then homunculus traps them in the philosipher stone. Inside they end up killing eachother. For my next attack I will launch a nuclear missile at Sgeega.

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2002, 06:56:19 AM »
Just to ley you know MadMario I have heard of Seiken Detetsu 3

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2002, 02:48:30 PM »
You can't kill ghosts, no matter who you are. Since they are neither alive nor dead. All that happened is now their little eyes are running around and around in the Philosopher Stone... and there are other ghosts. And plus, how could you trap them in the stone in the first place? They're invincible once they're attacked. YEAH, they'll be back!
That was a joke.

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2002, 04:27:41 PM »
I have to tell ya the philosipher stone can trap anything. I can not kill your ghost but I can keep them there.

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2002, 04:27:42 PM »
I have to tell ya the philosipher stone can trap anything. I can not kill your ghost but I can keep them there.

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2002, 01:11:02 PM »
supersonic has a nice invincible golden sheild. He won't get hit. Chaos completely covers the sega army to sheild them from the nuke. except for the orbots. they are currently taking a sludge barge madmario's base to do some nasty things. as for axem green. You should not have crossed me.
Hper knuckles, (a vampire but human enough in the daytime) hitches a ride on the tornado to hidden palace zone, where he will use the power of the master emerald to cleanse him. Meanwhile hyper shadow is blowing stuff up violently at axem greens base. particularly the castlevaniaa characters, which seem to be the biggest threat.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print