Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35879 times)

« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2002, 07:38:14 PM »
Oh, yeah, just between you and me, Seiken Densetsu 3 was never even RELEASED in America or Europe. You can only get it on emulator.

THAT'S IT!!!!!

MadMario chucks his Master Summon Materia straight up into the air (guess what, Sega?). ALL OF THE SUMMONS COME OUT OF THE MATERIA AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF CHAOS!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 8/12/2002 6:39:11 PM

« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2002, 04:51:48 AM »
I am surprised for one that you cn see a stealth nuke and second that goo would protect you/. So noiw I will take care of you Sega. I send out Cyborg ninja tot ake care of you. He uses hissteaalth to get over toscreech himself. aHe then slices him in the throat. He then finds amyrose and slaughters her breaking sonics heart. If he is mad that is how I want him

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2002, 11:22:05 AM »
first off, chaos is not made of goo. he his made of water. Second off. he is made of invincible water. bullets bounce off of him.
Now chos is really mad. screech is dead. thus, he is sent to the homunculus world. Is that right? Then, he steals the philosipher stone and will release the namco ghosts on one condition, if namco helps sega.
Is it a truce?
if so, I will free the ghosts and since they are technically not dead, they would be free.

AS for sonic, he is ticked now, and becomes not super, but HYPER sonic. "You messed  up buddy boy." Sonic goes on a rampage destroying all in his path. intil he reaches axem green, himself. He won't be destroyed. that wouldn't be satisfying enough. he will be tortured for eternity, by red hot coals and pokers, strung up by his feet, and be stretched by his arms until he is taller than shaq. That is what hypersonic has planned for you my friend.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2002, 07:10:58 AM »
First off if a little hedgehog can hurtthat water a nuke would realy hurt it. Second Homunculus did not bring you to his world cuz he did not save you when uou died. So you are gone for good. Now That litlesupersonicproblem can be handled. Oh yeah and the namco ghosts are basicly gone for good. Now to begin the battle. I senda army ofpowapurokuns to annoy sonic. He gets real angry. His golden shield will decrease. Psycic mantis dives into his mind and makes him go crazy. Sonic is basicly on a warpath does not care who he destroys. He then atacks shadow. What wll you do now that sonic is crazy.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2002, 07:12:30 AM »
One more thing A NUKE IS NOT A BULLET IT IS A MISSLE!

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2002, 01:42:29 PM »
supersonic is invincible. that's why he can hurt chaos. As for hyper sonic, being more powerful than supersonic, and potentially more powerful than chaos there's really nothing you can do about it. however, you are correct and a nuke would hurt, or at least count as a hit, for chaos. hyper shadow is still around and I'll put him, behind sonic. now, kamekaze chu chu rockets shoot off into your warriors,(can't remember what you called them). hmmm... what to do about madmario.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2002, 10:56:00 PM »
Yes, it is a truce. What assistance do you wish?
C.W. goes to marshal other forces...

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2002, 10:57:47 PM »
Oh, hey, do I get partial control of some Sega characters?

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2002, 11:20:24 PM »
Screech lets the ghosts out of the stone. Then two Galaxians come and take the stone to the far reaches of the galaxy where Axem Green never sees it again. Then 15 tanks from Tank Force go and take out the illogical Axem Green himself.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/14/2002 10:20:54 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2002, 06:41:43 AM »
ARE YOU MENTAL?! you can not reach the stone cuz one your not dead and 2 homunculus did not save you. and 3 oly Eike and HImunculus ca=ontrokl the stone so if you tpuch it then whoosh you are trapped. Those ghosts stay traped in that stone foreva. Now I have square on my side so Namco is basicly a pushover. Sega is getting into the trapI wnatthem in.

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2002, 06:42:41 AM »
So now I put a spell on that stone you touch you stay in ther forever and now way out unless I let uou out

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2002, 11:23:07 PM »
Sorry... but it already happened and there's nothing you can do about it. Oh yeah, and those tanks scattered your molecules about 2 minutes ago...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2002, 07:30:11 AM »
Sorry but it can come back. It stays with himunculus all the tije so even if it will explode it will regenerate and come back to him. And 2 homunculus is like a genie so he is emortal of courswe.Now your ghosts arebasicly put back in the stone., Eike stabs pac man to death and alucard turns Gil form tower of dragua into a vampire. Madmario I need your help the [hilosipher stone ois not enough you have to helpp me

« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2002, 10:12:34 AM »
The sega team realizes how hopeless it is to go on with screech dead. They quickly appoint a new leader, ****Mystery****(thought you'd heard the last of him, eh?), to keep fighting in an organized way.
The first thing I'm going to do is use the death egg fire down upon playstation and konami. that should take out a good portion of your army. and then, get hypersonic to calm down. his anger is getting in the way of a victory. you'll get your chance to avenge amy.
C.W. You may use sega characters if you ask and specify which ones you need. rare may use them too.

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2002, 03:41:02 PM »
Oh realy. Well I havre the philosipher stone so if any of your army is too tough they get trapped. OH AND mADmARIO i NEED USE OF SOME CHARACTORS. pLEASE. Well Namco is basiclyhopelessin winning the fight. Oh and I am fuly armored so I will not die.

Print