Print

Author Topic: Battle Of Armies Funeral  (Read 2980 times)

« on: September 25, 2002, 05:49:12 AM »
Well the battle of armies topic is dead so I thought it would be best if we had a funeral for it lol. Okay here we go. The battle of armies was a fun thing sort of. We all had armies. Chupperson Weird had Namco I had Konami Screech had Sega Goombadoom had Interplay. Then we all took ittoo seriously. I started reviving proplr with the Homunculus. Screech started to use perfect chaos. The good topic then became evil. Me and MadMario who had Playstation teamed up and tried to defeat the Sega army and others. But that did not go well did it. So finally the topic got old and it passed on. Well lets hope that Homunculus did not revive because the topic deserves to R.I.P.. So now we say goodbye to the battle of armies. There was no winer and no loser. it was a topic of the ages and a topic of pure gold til we all ruined it. Goodbye Battle of armies sweet friend of light.

Wel thats it I am going home to eat pizza yaaaaay

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2002, 11:06:28 PM »
Nice obituary.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2002, 05:22:18 AM »
yeah I guess you could say that

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2002, 10:59:57 PM »
That new sig of yours is... funny.
........................................weird.
........................................strange.
........................................entertaining?
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2002, 05:33:16 AM »
hehe thanx

I look up in the sky while eating my pie to see something that realy caught me eye. It was big and scary a little hairy. No it had no horns it was not the devil it was Ozzy Osbourne and he was on the level. And the first things to come out of his mouth before I ran for my life were RARERARERAAA it was out of site. So lets all run like Hell I repeat run like hell

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2002, 06:17:05 AM »
Well i payed a visit to the shrine today and Homunculus tried to revive it but I slapped him

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2002, 11:51:06 PM »
Umm... kay.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2002, 06:19:04 AM »
Oh and homunculus did have 1 weakness but I ownt say it

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2002, 06:19:05 AM »

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2002, 06:19:07 AM »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2002, 01:10:24 AM »
Uhh...
Why not?
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2002, 06:21:01 AM »
I might as well but if we have another battle of armies it wont be fair. Anyway if you dropped the digipad (as eiki kusch did in the game) Homunculus will melt into a green substance and be put back in the philoasipher stone and the  only way hhe could get out is if you got him out

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2002, 11:23:57 PM »
Well I wouldn't know anyway, because I know nothing of the details of that game. So whatever. I would never have thought of that.

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2002, 04:59:46 AM »
Well thats okay but its all over and no one won we would have to think of a sotry form of why nobody won

Print