Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64113 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2005, 11:05:41 AM »
Last night I had this dream that I borrowed LD's DS, even though he was still in Montana. The touch screen had some sticker residue on it, right in the middle, about the size of a nickel. I decided to clean it for him. Next thing I know, there's a big hole right where the residue was. And then I'm thinking, "There goes my DS fund, going to have to buy a new one for LD."

« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2005, 05:43:51 PM »
So.....I was in a soccer field, about throw pesto meatballs at some guy from a Disney show, to find Markio eating one and then I yell at him and start kicking him?

....That's probably one of the oddest scenarios I've been in.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #257 on: July 06, 2005, 06:13:59 PM »
I think I got one of the most exciting scenarios.

« Reply #258 on: July 07, 2005, 08:39:35 AM »
Last night I dreamed that Sapphira and I were watching a blooper reel that came with the SSBM game disc (!), and in one of the bloopers was Deezer! He was fighting Mario in that LoZ bay place and then knocked Mario to the ground, and then he said, "Now Mario, your time has come...and I just forgot my line." He turned away and started laughing and then Mario got up and started laughing. Then Sapphira said to me, "What IS this?"

One of my weirdest dreams ever.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2005, 12:31:49 PM »
OK, that's it.  Sapphira, are you using your psychic powers to invade people's dreams again?

I better cut you off here, taking an overdose of Markio can be dangerous.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #260 on: July 08, 2005, 12:43:33 PM »
I wish I had dreams like that.

Look at my fire Deku Scrub->
And my water one          ->

and also my electric one  ->

Nintendo rules.

Nintendo rules.

« Reply #261 on: July 08, 2005, 01:03:28 PM »
So, what was the point of your post, the sprites that are completely off topic, or the unneeded comment saying you wish you had dreams like that?

« Reply #262 on: July 08, 2005, 05:22:10 PM »
So what was the point of your post, insulting a new member for posting a comment or adding even more pointless posts?

P.S. I see my hypocrisy.

"That Mormon almost destroyed my left hand." ~TEM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #263 on: July 08, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »
Well, it's not so bad.  I dreamt this would happen.

« Reply #264 on: July 12, 2005, 05:38:45 PM »
LD: I found it pointless to point out the hypocrisy in my post, so I left it out.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #265 on: July 24, 2005, 10:47:40 AM »
OK, so I went to bed really, really, reallllly, Late last night after a week of no TMK because I was on vacation, and this is what I get...

For some strange reason I randomly walk into a building, which I think was a hotel, and into a door I walk. Inside are Deezer and Sapphira and NE89 and Red and LD and Chup and some totally random mean person. We all sit down and talk for a while and then played some video games, I don't remember which though. All I remember is that Deez was the best. Then I realized my mom and dad would get mad if they knew I was gone for too long, so I shook everyone's hand. Then everyone left on a cool water slide thing without any water. Then I woke up...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2005, 10:38:52 AM »
Last night I dreamed I was cruising the Fungi Forums. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, except that topic lengths were really long. People had typed paragraphs as their topic name and it all displayed on the list.

There was an above average number of active threads.

Then, I woke up and watched a space ship blast off.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2005, 11:41:31 AM »
I had a dream that I went to some sort of party at a pool supplies store, or maybe it was a petco.  When you entered, there were the check-out lines and then behind them the rest of the store was filled up with a giant pool tank.  Next thing you know I was in the pool swimming, and there were a bunch of fish in the pool too.  It was this weird party where you could take one of the fish home with you.  At first I wanted to get an Angel fish that was called a Luna Lovegood fish, for some strange reason.  Then I learned there were sun fish there and I quickly caught one.  It was the size of a goldfish and I named him "Husky".  Then I woke up.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2005, 12:46:46 PM »
I recently had a dream (One vastly more coherent than standard fare more me) and am attempting to turn it into some fictional story [It isn't Mario-related, sorry]. No, I don't remember all of it, just some of the important things. I filled in the blanks of what I can't offhand remember.

I don't know if it'll ever get done though -- it's hovering at 5,000 words now and I'm about halfway through chapter 2 of 10. Weeeeee.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #269 on: August 02, 2005, 09:36:54 AM »
I dreamt I was at E3. I went somewhere into a dark parking garage, and saw MegaByte. He had shoulder-length hair and a light beard. Then I saw Lizard Dude, who was asking me what I had filmed this year. I replied that I hadn't filmed anything and we were probably missing all sorts of things. An unknown girl approached, and Lizard Dude went over to her, said something, then pinched her left shoulder, and then pinched her left collarbone.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

Print