Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64088 times)

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2005, 10:04:57 PM »
Last night, I dreamed that me, Chupperson, and some other guy were in some room. The other guy asked me if I was going to buy a new computer. I told him that I would probably buy an iMac, once Apple switches to Intel CPUs. I then expected Chup to say something negative about Macs, but he didn't say anything at all. I don't remember what happened after that.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #271 on: August 11, 2005, 01:25:37 PM »
I once had a dream where I was on this forum, then suddenly my eyes exploded and flew into the computer. Suddenly, a hundred other eyes attacked my eyes, but I fought them off with kung fu, but the I was at this party inside a big white room with Danny DeVito and Godzilla. What does it all mean? It was even wierder than the way I described it.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #272 on: August 13, 2005, 04:37:32 PM »
Ha, on my trip to Canada, I had this very odd dream with me and a few of the people I met on the trip the very first day.

What happened was that, for whatever reason, some airline called "Air Canadia" (Yes, with an i) picked everyone up and flew to Japan. During the trip, some female celebrity (can't remember which, for some reason) is seen walking into one of those "adult" stores in a trenchcoat (don't ask) as a member of the media narrates: "and here's [name?] walking in for her first day at her new job! *snicker*" -- Out of curiousity, we go into the store (don't ask) and find it to actually be a store that selling everything BUT "adult" items. Don't ask. Anyways, for whatever reason I buy a green snowcone (in a cardboard box, like a toy) and go up to the counter and ask "Is this price in American or Canadian money?" -- remember, I'm in Japan. The other clerk says, simply, "Hahaha! You so stupid!" and everyone laughed. Like at the end of a bad sitcom, you know, when everyone looks bad at the events that happened in the episode? ... Yea. Dream ends suddenly.

Don't ask.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #273 on: September 02, 2005, 09:27:42 PM »
It took way too long for me to get to this, but Markio's crazy dream (see page 15) is narrated and published. In glorious stereo sound!!

Markio2D.mp3 - 5.8 MB

Edited by - Suffix on 9/2/2005 8:28:31 PM

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #274 on: September 02, 2005, 10:31:40 PM »
I slept for way too long last night and had more dreams that I remembered when I woke up than I've had in a long, long time. While most everything is vague or completely beyond recollection by now, I remember that Sapphira was in one of them. I think we talked in it. Other than that, I don't have anything interesting or funny to say because I don't remember enough. Sorry. :/

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #275 on: September 03, 2005, 01:28:34 AM »
Was I in any of them?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #276 on: September 03, 2005, 02:36:07 AM »
If my memory serves me correctly, the only Fungi Forums people to show up in any of my dreams up to this point are Chup and Sapph. For the past few years, though, I haven't seemed to remember my dreams all that well (which is why last night was surprising). When I do remember them, though, they are usually exceedingly weird, to the point where I often wish I kept a dream journal of some kind. It could certainly be a fun thing for this thread if I did. ;P

So anyway, the most that you've been in any of my dreams so far is that one time when I was working on the repainting of your basement, which was in one of your dreams. Not much, but I guess it's a start if there's some world of dreams out there that will have the two of us spilling over from your dream realm into mine. Or if I can ever gain control of one of my dreams again (I've done that maybe twice or thrice in my life, I think), then I might be able to conjure up more FF folks. Hmm.

Oh, and by the way, I listened to Markio's dream and laughed at everything all over again. You guys did a great job! I loved how you got everyone's actual voices in there, and the sound effects were a perfect touch. A for the production; A+ for the dream.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #277 on: September 03, 2005, 09:25:22 AM »
Suffix did everything.  He really did.  He deserves a Pulitzer.  Or the chance to be President.  I'd send him five to eight bucks in the mail, but I don't know his address...

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #278 on: September 05, 2005, 06:51:48 PM »
Awwwwwww... What about all the voice acting? I didn't do all of that! I think everyone in it deserves a hand for their cooperation.

I think I may very well be part Altruist.

Edited by - Suffix on 9/5/2005 6:13:27 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #279 on: September 05, 2005, 09:24:59 PM »
After looking up "Altruist", I have to agree.

« Reply #280 on: September 06, 2005, 12:06:07 AM »
Was that Markio himself telling the whole thing? I think that's the first time I've heard his voice.

If you ever want to make a special edition or something you could use this.

I bte yuo cna rdae tihs by lkooign at it.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #281 on: September 14, 2005, 07:41:00 PM »
So, I'm back at LD's place, but instead of the lovely slopes of Montana, he and his family live in a small house in East Toledo. I can't remember the exact details, but everyone was moving from room to room. Not in a rushing way, but in a casual yet overly-frequent way. I also partook in the frequent sitting down and getting back up and moving dance. Besides his whole family being present nothing from my trip appeared in the dream. The house itself was about 5 rooms big, I don't think there was a second floor(uncharacteristic of a E. Toledo house). The front lawn was very small and sloped down  to the sidewalk 6 feet from the screened in porch. Nothing really happened. I think we all we getting ready to go do something, but I can't remember ever going to actually do it. THE END

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #282 on: September 14, 2005, 08:14:33 PM »
You bet it was, Lizard Dude!  And yes, that's the first and so far only bit of me that you can know, although you did see me in a picture from that one play...

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #283 on: September 14, 2005, 09:19:45 PM »
We saw a little of you here, too . . .

"Dang, TEM lives in a low-quality area." ~ Lizard Dude

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2005, 01:59:25 PM »
~I.S.~

Print