Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64134 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #285 on: September 24, 2005, 07:49:14 PM »
This past week I had two dreams involving TMK people. Unfortunately I was also largely without Internet access, so I had a bunch of extra time in which to forget a lot of the dreams. :( My residence in Seattle does not yet have an Internet connection, and I spent three days on a student leadership retreat in Whistler, Canadia, to which I didn't even take my computer. It is interesting to me, though, that both of my notable dreams occurred during my two nights on Canadan soil (not literally).

Dream #1

MEGAߥTE, myself, and someone I don't remember (not anyone from here, I think) were in a castle that we had to ourselves. Our purpose for being there, evidently, was to spray this highly flammable gas out of aerosol-type cans all over the castle and then set the thing ablaze. Mainly by Mß's urging, the two of us ran all over the place spraying, starting at the top and moving toward the castle's entrance. The other guy mostly just followed and watched, I think.

When we reached the entrance and the castle grounds—a both farm-like and forrest-like area—there was a man with a couple of other people looking for a crop of bananas. I told them to look somewhere else (can't remember where), and then Mß and I headed back up to the top of the castle so we could start the fire.

He tried to start it, but it didn't work because we had allowed too much time to pass since we'd sprayed the gas. So we sprayed a little bit more just in that area, and he set it aflame. Then I was suddenly aware that there were a whole bunch of people in bleacher-type structures behind us, which I looked at, interested. Turning back around, I saw a small group of elementary school students strolling down a ramped walkway, with the fire racing after them. I woke up shortly after that, learning only that I had no idea if the fire got the students, and that the people behind us had no idea that we were responsible for the fire. For whatever reason, MEGAߥTE was glad and assured of what he was doing as I left him for the waking world.

Dream #2

There was a low-key game music concert somewhere near my place of living that I went to. As I sat in one of the folding chairs—that's how low-key it was—I noticed that Sapphira was in the audience, far from her home and apparently alone. I don't remember actually watching the concert at all, but it was awhile until I talked to her. I think maybe we ran into each other behind the chairs after the concert was over. By that point Sapphira might have already changed into someone else, but I can't remember. Whether it was still her or not, I woke up about then, and I'm not sure if we ever actually said anything to each other.

"Dang, TEM lives in a low-quality area." ~ Lizard Dude

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #286 on: September 24, 2005, 08:54:12 PM »
That first dream of yours sounds fun, Watoad.  Of course, maybe it wasn't a happy dream?  It's weird, I can remember dreams with unfortunate happenings that still made me happy for some reason.

I hope I have a good dream tonight.  If not tonight, maybe the next one.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #287 on: September 30, 2005, 11:56:21 PM »
Last night, I dreamt that I was one some trip with a random girl from college, and my family, going to some place I might have been before. It could have been California. When we got there, we got out of the car for a minute and when I got back, MegaByte and Lizard Dude were there. LD was telling me something about some Neongenesis Evangelion or whatever books or something and how big they were. Then I realized that I had left my video camera at home, under a pile of stuff (which I had set on its case the night of this dream), and MB went "oh, man!" as if he was very disappointed by this. I think we were going to E3 or something.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #288 on: October 01, 2005, 11:00:05 PM »
Alright, alright, alright.... Here's how it is... TEM recieved a star role in a dream I had last Thursday night, and now, not only have I illustrated it, I've busted out my new HTML knowlege to make it!!

Caverns and Computers, with TEM

« Reply #289 on: October 02, 2005, 09:39:49 AM »
I had a weird dream that the Fungi Forums was this strange building with very little light.

An unnamed n00b kept annoying everyone with new threads with no purpose at all. (It was no one here, the person was in my dream only.) Suddenly, as he finished making another new topic, EM appeared, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and threatened him to stop making topics.

...That was pretty much it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #290 on: October 02, 2005, 01:59:05 PM »
What do you mean, "dream"?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #291 on: October 02, 2005, 02:07:12 PM »
Show me where this actually happened.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #292 on: October 02, 2005, 05:49:45 PM »
I had a dream last night with TEM and Sapphira.

Me, my mom and my youngest older brother and sister went on a trip to Ohio!  The thing was, the town we were in looked more like San Francisco right next to the ocean.  First thing I did was go to the hotel we were staying at, which was on the corner of a busy intersection.  There were glass windows surrounding the door, and I could see Sapphira inside!  Apparently it was her house.  I opened the door and walked in.  I was embarrassed because I had sworn the day before, so I didn't talk or look at her, but instead walked right through the back door across the room.  She hadn't seen me.  Out back there was a patio and a bunch of high class people sitting or standing.  To my left was another bulding with a big open door, that was apparently connected to the hotel/Sapphira's house.  It was bookstore!  Now even in a dream I can't pass up going in one of those.  Instead of having a great afternoon in there though, I walked right through that building to the street out front.  I went across the street, and who was at the bus stop but TEM!  But not just any Tem.  This TEM was TEM!  OK, that made no sense.  Anyway, I said greeted him and he recognized me and said "Markio!" similar to the way he did when I called him.  We must have been talking about something, but I don't remember what.  After our vacant conversation, I went into the public restroom to the right.  All of the stall were taken except for the one at the end.  Not desireing to use a urinal, I walked over to it and went inside.  The toilet was running indefinitely and all the teenagers in the other stalls(boys AND girls) told me that stall never worked and I wouldn't be able to use it.  They were grinning at me strangely and it made me feel bad.  I went back outside, said good bye to TEM, and went back in the hotel.  Now the hotel resembled my house.  Somehow I knew that Sapphira was sleeping in the only downstairs bedroom.  So I went towards her room and stood in the family room outside her wide open door and still didn't look at her.  My Yomega Brain Yo-yo was on the table, so I did a couple forward passes, hoping she would look at me.  She didn't.  Then I started doing the fingering of the Super Mario Theme on the piano, and either in my mind or very faintly I could hear the tune.  It was perfect.  Usually I mess up just a bit.  She still didn't look at me and she headed over to her bed.  Might as well, I can't play the entire theme yet anyway.  When she turned off the lamp in her room, the room I was in went dark.  I felt sad that I hadn't talked to her, since we were suddenly going to leave the next day.  I decided to go for a walk.  When I was outside, the busy intersection was gone.  Instead it was a big empty downhill beach to a wide river/lagoon that entered into the ocean just beyond a highway bridge.  The sun was setting(which was weird since it was midnight a few seconds ago), and the sky was bright gold and magenta in comparison to the dark blue of the rest of the sky.  I felt lonely, but happy for some reason.  I guess it was nice there.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #293 on: October 16, 2005, 05:24:17 PM »
I had a dream the other night that every TMK member was invited to an amusement park. The park was closed specifically for the event, so no one was there besides TMK members and friends of theirs they were allowed to bring.

I brought a couple of my friends (crazy, I know, I have friends), and we went on a rollercoaster. Suffix also had gone on the rollercoaster. From the distance I saw LD and Markio talking with each other, then both were laughing. The rollercoaster started, and after a few minutes....the cars derailed and fell to the ground.

Thankfully, though, no one was injured. LD and Markio continued joking with each other, and continued having fun, despite the accident with the rollercoaster.

...I really can't remember much else. Though I can't recall any big parts with them, Sapph, Watoad, MB, Deez, Chup and David, Luigison and Red were there as well.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #294 on: October 16, 2005, 05:27:48 PM »
Rats. How ever was I supposed to finish the ride when the cars aren't on it? I love roller coasters.

« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2005, 05:38:29 PM »
I saw a stupid person go into a roller coater after eating. You should know what happens next.

« Reply #296 on: October 25, 2005, 12:49:28 PM »
Okay, another dream (wow, two in a row):

NintendoExpert89 was meeting Sapphira, and they were sending videos, and in one of them, NE89 was there, and Sapphira was sneaking up behind him with an axe. The video cut out, but the audio was still present. Then another video played, this time with only Sapphira. She was pretty much dancing around, and the camera zoomed out to show she was dancing around NE89's dead body, with blood forming around it.

(Don't ask.)

Then, she, Chup, and Deez came up to my house and started showing me videos of how they were apparently on Saturday Night Live.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #297 on: October 25, 2005, 02:28:15 PM »
This sounds inspired by a certain "ARTpad" thing.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #298 on: October 25, 2005, 03:09:31 PM »
I've ridden the world's fastest and highest roller coasters right after eating with no ill effects. People who do get sick just have weak stomachs.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #299 on: November 18, 2005, 09:08:46 AM »
Last night I had my second dream involving a TMK member.  And just like the last one it wasn't very interesting.  For some reason Sapphira had come over to our house for dinner, and that's pretty much all I can remember.  We did talk about some things, but I can't remember what they were about.  But the funny thing about this was, I somehow knew that she had no idea who I was (in relation to the Fungi Forums) so just as I was about to tell her that I was YR, either my dream switched over to something else or I woke up.  It's kind of strange how my dreams keep changing to other things like channels on TV.  And it's also weird that both of my dreams, first with Chup and now Sapph, involve them coming to my town, and not me going to theirs.  But I guess that's because I've never even been to a TMK member's house. 

One thing I know for sure, I probably dreamt about Sapphira thanks to her "hotness" thread. XD  Don't take that the wrong way though.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print