Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 63992 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #330 on: March 20, 2006, 11:57:10 AM »
I had the strangest dream about TMK's future last night.

It all started when, for some unknown reason, Deezer just mysteriously disappeared.  Without a leader, a decision was made to  largely change TMK. The black, gray, and blue color scheme that was TMK's for so many years  was thrown out, and a new white on red scheme was put into place. The same held true for the Fungi Forums, as well. Being the only admin left, MEGAߥTE's power went to his head. He started changing the forums by adding MANY sub-forums.  Then a round of promotions was next.  Chupperson Weird, Lizard Dude, Watoad, and Sapphira (who had shortened her name to Sapph) became admins, Insane Steve, Fifth, Luigison, Suffix, and Black Mage became global mods, and about 20 of the 40-or-so active members became local mods to run the new sub-forums. The new admin team decided to loosen most of thee FF's rules, namely "New members will only be able to reply to topics" and "No images or styled text in signatures or signatures longer than 2 lines". These actions caused the forums to receive a large number of new members. The members began posting topics for almost no reason. Most of the new members had relatively bad spelling and grammar, and used smileys like crazy. They had large sigs and avatars, and flame wars stared over small matters. Nobody could tell if TMK  had enteered a new golden age, or if it was in a pit from which it could never get out of. Especially me, since that was about the time when I woke up.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 01:15:46 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #331 on: March 21, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »
That's a fairly realistic dream.

« Reply #332 on: March 21, 2006, 03:16:06 PM »
Good Lord, that's one scary dream. I'd be scared come back on here if that happened. Red and White? I'd go permanatly blind. *shiver*
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #333 on: March 21, 2006, 07:08:01 PM »
I had this strange dream that involved no FF members, but it was still a crazy dream.  I had a dream that my town was attacked by terrorists in fighter planes dropping bombs all around the place.  I even had visions of my house being attacked.  It was nuts, and just as one of the bombs hit me, I woke up.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #334 on: March 21, 2006, 09:26:08 PM »
You think too much.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #335 on: March 25, 2006, 07:59:21 AM »
Well, I cursed my brain when I woke up.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #336 on: June 23, 2006, 03:43:38 PM »
Yay, thread revival!

So, if you know what that "Ignorance is Bliss" song is (It's played on WTMK, you guys might wanna tune in from time to time), that was pretty much the main part of the dream.

Apparently, they were going to make a broadway show based on Mario, and I linked to a news article about it in #tmk, and a conversation I cannot remember erupted from that. One of the songs in the show would be Ignorance is Bliss.

And then, I was actually going to be IN the show, as I found out shortly after one of those timeline hiccups you normally find in dreams.
(Now is the time that I should comment that I always visualized Hammer Bros., Fire Bros., Boomering Bros., and Sledgehammer Bros., (one of each) were singing the chorus of the song), and I was going to be the Sledgehammer Bro.

So, uhh, the show pretty much went on, I was only needed for that one scene, song, eh, and some TMK members (mostly staff) were in the audience. The entire play (except for the song) was not in the dream at all.

They came into the dressing room to see me after the show (I was in normal clothing again), and the dream ended once I asked them if they enjoyed the show or not.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #337 on: October 18, 2006, 10:13:34 AM »
Okay, so I'm on what I think was an innnertube at the top of a very steep and very wide stretch of sand that ends when it meets the ocean. There are hundreds of people also getting ready to slide down this sand slope with me. It's about a football field from top to bottom at around a 37 degrees incline. Other FF members were there, and I spoke to them, but I can only remember one.

It seems we were all waiting for something. Either I, or someone close to me asked who/what we were waiting for. And someone, either Chupperson or LD or some shimmery combo of the two said: "We are waiting for Deezer to lead us down!" So eventually Deezer arrived, and it wasn't the big deal you would expect when someone who is supposed to lead us arrives, it was like any other person of the group showed. So I ask Deezer what the heck is going on, and he is super, super Swedish, he can only speak very broken, heavily accented English. After he walked away I said something like, "That's kind of strange, I thought he was from Chicago for some reason" and the guy I spoke to shrugged. I can't remember anymore after that.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 05:21:01 PM by TEM »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #338 on: October 18, 2006, 05:09:01 PM »
SWEDISH DEEZER
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #339 on: October 18, 2006, 09:55:24 PM »
Should we call him Sweeder?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #340 on: October 19, 2006, 12:32:18 AM »
Should we call him Sweeder?

That sounds like a garden care product.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #341 on: October 19, 2006, 08:52:24 PM »
I'll always call him Sweeter. <3

« Reply #342 on: June 10, 2007, 04:49:18 AM »
Okay, so last night I was dreaming that I was on my computer checking out various webcams around the world. One of them was pointed at a hotel. I zoomed in on a lit window and what to my wondering eyes did appear, but a Fungi Forum member undressing. It might have been YOU!

P.S. You should really get that mole looked at.

« Reply #343 on: June 10, 2007, 04:52:13 AM »
*LD wins for reviving a sleeping thread at the earliest I've gotten up*
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #344 on: June 10, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »
Okay, so last night I was dreaming that I was on my computer checking out various webcams around the world. One of them was pointed at a hotel. I zoomed in on a lit window and what to my wondering eyes did appear, but a Fungi Forum member undressing. It might have been YOU!

That is...really freaky, dude.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print