Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64001 times)

« Reply #315 on: March 09, 2006, 01:20:46 PM »
I dreamt that TEM went on a school shooting. It was all over the news and we were watching. There were shots of him escaping the building (he had his old TEM-hair). It was a pretty freaky dream.

Then I woke up and I had slept through class.

Thanks TEM.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #316 on: March 09, 2006, 03:42:14 PM »
I had a strange dream about some forumers just last night.  I'm not going to specify names because I don't remember who was there. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #317 on: March 09, 2006, 08:27:09 PM »
I keep having weird dreams in which I have a CT.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #318 on: March 09, 2006, 08:46:12 PM »
I almost started to make a sound file of me laughing hysterically in between bursts of simulated gun fire and then I thought better of it.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #319 on: March 09, 2006, 08:54:59 PM »
That would actually be funny.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #320 on: March 09, 2006, 09:58:01 PM »
I actually had a dream once about FF's staff.

Dezzer, Gigabyte, Reptile Guy, Washroob, Emeralda, Chubbingson Strange, Marioson, Fourth, Crazy Stephen, and Prefix. I'll just let you guess which characters are which from the mods/admins.

« Reply #321 on: March 10, 2006, 12:00:00 AM »
"Dezzer, Gigabyte, Reptile Guy, Washroob, Emeralda, Chubbingson Strange, Marioson, Fourth, Crazy Stephen, and Prefix"

Weird thing is, I was planning to have some of those characters in M&TMKU2 before I stopped it. Nevertheless-

"Deezer, MegaByte, Lizard Dude, Watoad, Sapphira, Chupperson Weird, Luigison, Fifth, Insane Steve, and Suffix"

This proves I spend too much time on here.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #322 on: March 10, 2006, 06:45:28 PM »
Nah, it wasn't really supposed to be hard. I was kind of being sarcastic when I said that. ^_^;

For a moment, I thought I was leaving out somebody, but I guess not. For a while I was thinking there was eleven mods and admins.

« Reply #323 on: March 10, 2006, 07:34:33 PM »
I had a dream last night about your mom. Then I woke up and went to the bathroom. Then I had another dream last night that everyone in the forums all went to this big party and had fun. Then I woke up and went to the bathroom again. Then I went back to sleep and had a dream that...uhhh....I....uhhh....I don't remember because it was kinda fuzzy(ever have one of those dreams?),or no wait I think it had something to do with being on this site and eating chocolate pudding. Then I woke up again, but this time it was because I had to get ready for school.
I see poop.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #324 on: March 11, 2006, 12:25:05 AM »
Last night I had a dream, not about a TMK member, but of a happy, young psychic Phillipino boy in a musical about how he sees the future and how his backyard has a bunch of graves.  He was very upbeat and innocent, but I thought the graveyard part was a bit too morbid for this pre-cognitive lad.  I was wondering whether a person had the right to dig up and get rid of graves if it's on your property, but you don't know the person, then I woke up.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #325 on: March 11, 2006, 10:59:27 AM »
lolololololol.
That was a joke.

« Reply #326 on: March 11, 2006, 10:30:20 PM »
Ah, no! TMK has once again invaded my mind! Anyway, my dream;

I was typing on TMK when, suddenly, I was sucked into a warp pipe and landed in the Mushroom Kingdom! A girl was walking around in the distance, wearing a Strong Bad t-shirt and playing Pokemon. Of course, it was GiftedGirl. Then, for no apparent reason, Toad (the TMK member) appeared, so we all started walking along, talking about stuff. Then, a Goomba came, and Toad got a Super Mushroom and managed to stomp it. Our group then reached another pipe, and we all walked through. I hit a block, and got a Fire Flower, turning my red shirt and black pants to a white shirt and red pants. I held out a hand, and out shot a fireball. Me, being afraid of fire, ran around in circles shouting as GiftedGirl and Toad laughed. And... that's all I remember. Weird dream. o_0
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #327 on: March 13, 2006, 12:41:17 AM »
I have such a hard time believing some of these dreams.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #328 on: March 13, 2006, 10:39:19 AM »
It's the mystery of the human mind at rest, Chup.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #329 on: March 13, 2006, 01:45:20 PM »
Sometimes, I wish I were just making up a few of my dreams, instead of recalling what I remember of them.

My subconscious is a scary thing.

Anyways, I have no new (appropriate for these forums) dreams to report. Did I mention how much my subconscious scares me?
~I.S.~

Print