Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 629896 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2003, 01:21:45 AM »
Here's my pic. Hopefully I got it to come up. Up close I think I am as ugly as all sin.
*shudders*

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Edited by - Trainman on 8/23/2003 6:15:57 PM

Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2003, 01:24:05 AM »
May I ask why my pic didn't show up?

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2003, 06:38:07 AM »
 Well, there are two things I can find wrong, that would lead to your image not showing up.

One, is that you tried linking directly to an image on your hard drive. You cannot do that. You must upload it to a Web space provider, such as Geocities, and then put the URL in place of the image's name.

Second, when you do put the URL in, you need to put the file extention with it. Meaning, instead of "image0101" you would need to put "image0101.jpg". Of course, using the correct name and extention is essential.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2003, 07:54:56 PM »
Ack! I still can't get to come up. *sigh* I also deleted my pics on the digital camera. What a stupid I am. Heh heh, that's funny..er.. um I guess I'll have to send it to Jon or something.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2003, 09:10:15 AM »
I'll get my pic up eventually! *five years later* I'll get my pic up eventually!
Well, we just had stupid school pictres, so once I get my pic I'll send it to Jon and let him put it on.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2003, 06:04:53 PM »
Go to http://rs-network.ath.cx/hosting
Just browse for the pic you want to upload,
then it'll make it a link so it works on internet sites.
www.mig.lathwood.uk is another one
it'll convert it to HTML for you.

OFF TOPIC:We have Mods!? Whoa.
This topic's still going!? Whoa.
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2003, 09:49:04 PM »
Well...I shall obtain a digital camera within the next few days... Stay tuned... ;P

(Why do I have a feeling this is gonna be a mistake...? XD )

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2003, 09:50:44 PM »
Alright! I finally got my digital camera to work!! I'll have a more recent  photo of me up in a few whiles.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2003, 10:57:53 PM »
I know certain people will be waiting, Sapph... Where's Marionut, anyway?
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2003, 10:09:59 AM »
Oh, jeeze...thanks for reminding me... XD
Hmm...that's actually a good question. It seems he's been neglecting the boards lately...

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2003, 11:35:51 AM »
Lately? What's your definition of lately?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2003, 11:36:14 AM »
Okay, that old link for my pic doesnèt work, so heres the new link:

http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AAAAAcAACx7fFaPENmiz99qXNq3euiL0YI!cTQ7WpDfluQ16m1MfMTg$$~5AAAAAdAAE3HYqGvqNbFQv7FBCeKTtGYAwulkztHOUtdU$

Also, that pic is a year old, and its one of my bests after a hockey tourny, but expect my new pic soon after I dye my hair red!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2003, 01:12:06 PM »
Uhh...like a month or so?  That's what I've *always* meant by "lately."  Where have you been? XD

--------------------

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2003, 02:38:29 PM »
Bump. Meowrio and Sapphira, when we'll we be seeing your pics? Thank you.

Take one out and scratch my head, I am black but once I was red. What am I? Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the oustide, throw away the inside. What am I?  

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2003, 11:09:49 PM »
Status: Digital Camera obtained; picture taken; awaiting to return camera to uncle, so can tranfer picture to computer.

Mission: Finish using camera; return to uncle; have uncle transfer picture; burn onto CD ROM; obtain CD ROM; download picture onto computer; upload onto web provider; post link in forum.

--------------------

Print