Print

Author Topic: Fan Fiction about Mario  (Read 9464 times)

reefhead

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 06:39:10 PM »
good.
When it's reppin' time... DIPSET

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »
I don't mean to be rude, but the last time someone posted in this was....uh, 2000.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

reefhead

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 06:49:00 PM »
leave me be please
When it's reppin' time... DIPSET

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 06:50:26 PM »
Seriously, I'm not trying to be mean. It's just not a good idea to bump topics.  :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 09:28:49 PM »
I think this revival was necessary.

Super Smash Bros. Insanity- Slapstick humor with the SSBM characters.  On fanfiction.net, but the better version is on Exploding Deku Nut's forums.  Although slapstick, the storyline kinda focuses on Ganondorf and Bowser kidnapping Zelda and Peach.  A sequel is in the works, but I can't do much with it character-wise until SSBB is released.  I will tell you this: Waluigi will be in it no matter what.

Super Mario Future- Seen on fanfiction.net and the FGAS.  Takes a look into the future of the Mario characters.  Has two important original characters: Tashio- Son of Mario and Peach.  And Louisa- Daughter of Luigi and Daisy.

Food to Fungi- Can only be found in the FGAS.  A bizarre Mario fan fiction in which Mario, Peach, and Bowser start off as a pizza, a peach, and a jar of pickled herring, respectively.  One day, the trio wake up as two humans and a dragon/turtle.  Chapter 3 was recently added.

Title TBD- This fan fiction cannot be found anywhere on the Internet, yet.  It's about Mario and Pauline's last prom together.  OC is Pauline's older, shorter sister, who doesn't have a name yet.  Luigi's date is a good friend of the Marios, but her name has yet to be finalized; I want her to be based off Daisy, though.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 09:51:42 PM »
I'm currently writing a fan-fic on GameFAQs about Francis, but it's an interactive fan-fic.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 10:15:50 PM »
Do I really need to say anything? Okay. Fine. I'll just copy and paste from my site...

Luigi's Adventure at the Sea
The story tells of Luigi getting stranded on Yoshi's Island due to a trick by Waluigi. While Luigi tries to fit in with the native yoshis, who don't even know what humans are, Mario has his hands full with a misadventure of his own.

Luigi the Yoshi Leader
In this sequel to LAS, Luigi returns to Yoshi's Island to relax and have fun with the yoshi herd. But only a while after his arrival, two zookeepers who are trying to save their zoo appear and attempt to capture the yoshis. Luigi, with the aid of Mario, Wario and even Waluigi and a few unexpected friends, does what he can to protect the yoshis and track down the locations of a couple herd members that never even appeared in LAS.

LAS3: Luigi's Eggsellent Adventure
In Luigi's biggest adventure yet, many of his yoshi friends have been turned into eggs and scattered across the world and it's up to Luigi to round them all up. He won't be alone of course. Along with Mario, Wario, Waluigi and the yoshis that escaped, Luigi will pick up a new ally during his quest.

The Mario Gang's Wacky Vacation
This tale...well...doesn't have a real plot. Basically, Peach gets fed up with dealing with the Mushroom Kingdom and decides to take a vacation. So she, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Toad, Yoshi, Bowser and D.K. (and later, Daisy and Kirby) venture out to the tiny isle of Phillip Island, which is owned my Luigi's high-school buddy, Phil. Paradise, this is not. And just about anything can happen here. Toad swearing! Luigi and Bowser are friends! Wario plays Strip Black Jack and loses on purpose! It's all here.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print