Print

Author Topic: Backwards Story  (Read 16539 times)

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2004, 08:26:33 PM »
"C'mon," snarled Bowser,"I bet you couldn't even grab my tail and toss me."

"It''s only work of someone makes you do it."- Calvin, to Hobbes
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2004, 08:40:22 PM »
An overtired Mario shouted at Bowser, "I will still win!"

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2004, 10:04:48 PM »
Bowser laughed in triumph.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2004, 10:52:57 AM »
Bowser blew flames onto Mario and watched as he ran around on fire.

« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2004, 01:15:40 PM »
Mario leaped up onto Bowser's face and held onto it furiously, but then Bowser took a deep breath.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2004, 07:04:24 PM »
"Ha ha! With this new machine I'll take over the Mushroom Kingdom once and for all!" growled Bowser, as he slapped on his new aftershave, "Scent of Linguini."

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2004, 06:22:35 PM »
"You think you can beat me..." said the very scary yet suprisingly ugly Koopa King "But look at this mechanical wonder that I made!" And Mario proceded to look up at the menacing machinery before him.

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 3/3/2004 5:51:24 PM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2004, 07:54:31 PM »
Mario was within an inch of beating Bowser when he threw back his ugly Koopa head and laughed. <Uhoh...> thought Mario<This can't be good...>
(NOTE: I got the "<>" for thoughts from "Animorphs".)

*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2004, 02:08:25 PM »
Mario had put the Koopa King's health at 1/2 of it's maximum level when he asked "Where is everybody?"

*please sing my sig*

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2004, 08:05:39 PM »
Bowser quickly decided to try a new weapon that  would halve his own health, but would make Mario ask a completely random question.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2004, 08:58:14 PM »
Mario said to himself, "I hope I don't ask a random question..."

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2004, 07:08:01 AM »
Mario was about to fight the evil Koopa known as Bowser (I used to have a dog named Bowser before I even knew what Mario was!)

*please sing my sig*

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2004, 07:43:13 PM »
Luigi sat down after a long battle with Boolossus and wondered how his brother was doing.

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2004, 01:26:02 AM »
And so Boolossus faded away into nothingness, perplexed at the hysterically ironic occourance that had just defeated him.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2004, 07:49:43 PM »
With his last breath, Boolossus said, "Before I go, Luigi, I'll curse you so your side plot will never be resolved."

"I hate that freakin'' marshmallow."- Homestar Runner, on Marshie

Print