Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers Meele  (Read 15757 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2004, 08:42:34 PM »
Yeah and not to mention, you'd unlock other goodies while racking up those matches before you gte Mewtwo.

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2004, 05:08:32 AM »
I used the 700 match method.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2004, 07:10:21 AM »
My brother and I just played for 20 hours. Good times.

Some day I'm going to buy a guitar and sand the paint off of it and have someone air-brush Mario on there. Good stuff...

"Word I was in the house alone,
Somehow must have gotten abroad:
Word I was in my life alone.
Word I had no one left but God."
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2004, 03:03:22 PM »
I need to unlock mewtwo and I don't want to wreck my game. But 700 versus mode matches will take too long. Please help me.

When Luigi came over cheep cheeps were getting fried, as Mario fell off a cliff and then Yoshi died.

Edited by - Luigi #1 on 11/14/2004 1:04:41 PM
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2004, 07:10:10 PM »
Why would that mess up your game?

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2004, 08:20:58 PM »
Yeah, it won't wreck your game.  You can turn it off between matches as soon as you feel yourself going braindead (as long as one character is a human).  I actually did both of these requirements-- played 20 hours and 700 matches-- just so I could say I did and get the food trophy.  I was about to smash the game to pieces when I was done with all that.

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2004, 04:26:16 PM »
So... lemme get this straight. You want to unlock something in the game, but you're too lazy to do work and actually do it, and too lazy to even use a game-cheating device.
SSBM isn't like buying a lottery ticket. You can't go somewhere without doing work.
Sorry man, but those are the only two ways to unlock Mewtwo. I guess you're in trouble now.

This calls for an appropriate Simpsons quote... (forgive me if I do this imperfectly 'cause the episode hasn't been on in a while)
Bart asked Homer for money so Homer says...
Homer: No, boy. You work hard for your money like everyone else in this family.
Radio: And today's lottery numbers are 5
Homer: D'oh.
Radio: 7
Radio: 4
Homer: Woohoo!
Radio: 9

Nothing but a Conservippie.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Sqrt2

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2004, 06:42:59 AM »
Why don't you play against a single level one computer opponent with the damage ratio set at 2.0? The matches will then go much quicker that way.

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2005, 08:26:08 PM »
Luigi's quikest matches:
Pichu computer
Bowser player
ratio 2.0
all items
handicap all for player(bowser)
none computer (pichu)
pokefloats

*applause*
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2005, 05:19:16 PM »
If you do really well in the home run contest, you get a hidden stage. I will not say which one. You know you're getting good when you get the Paper Mario trophy.

A bird can fly... But a fly can't bird!!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2005, 11:31:04 PM »
Cool! I just unlocked that secret stage tonight - and I unlocked another one too! Yay!

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2005, 01:48:35 PM »
If you like hidden stages, rack up the Vs. matches. I think you get a random one around 50. Also, If you get one of two certain Mario-Related trophies, you'll get a nice stage. I really have no room to talk about doing 700 matches instead of 20 hrs. I just left the game on overnight like a cheater...

A bird can fly... But a fly can''t bird!!!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2005, 05:31:30 AM »
There is an easier way to unlock Mewtwo. If you have 2 or more controllers, you can spend
less time.

2 humans:15 hours
3 humans:10 hours
4 humans:5 hours

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2005, 11:24:43 AM »
Oh. If you are going to leave the game on overnight, here's some tips:

Pick a stage where nothing bad happens, like Hyrule Temple. Then you won't get KO'd by the environment.

Turn the Item Switch off. Bob-Ombs can KO you if they are still there. Sometimes, enemies from Adventure mode pop up, too.

You shouldn't set the life stock so high, because it takes a while to KO the opponent to end the battle.

If you're using a WaveBird, turn it off.

Make sure you have something else to do, like sleep.

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!!

Edited by - Bird Person on 4/17/2005 10:34:00 AM
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2005, 10:35:34 PM »
I have now unlocked all of the secret stages. If anyone wants me to, I'll tell them something about how I got each of them. (I got all of the secret characters too!)

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Print