Print

Author Topic: mario kart fake cheats  (Read 2118 times)

« on: May 03, 2004, 11:13:17 PM »
Get luigi to run instead of drive

Go to the character select screen. Choose Mario. Hit Luigi in 50cc. First hit him with a bannana. Second, beat him up, with star, enough to the point where screams out "DONT PUT A BANNANA IN FRONT OF-A-ME!" Put a bannana in front of him.  He will cry out "I'm a gonna beat you." Place one place in front of him. He will shout out "hoo mamamia why must I-a always be second best?" In the next race put a bannana in front of him. He will have his car blown up because of that. Then he will say "H-How C-c-Could YOUUUUU!!?!" Then he will fly out of his car and start running. You can also do this in 2 player mode.

Edited by - luigifan on 5/3/2004 10:15:09 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 11:36:42 PM »
I think we should have one thread for fake cheats from ANY game.  Oh well, too late.

Unlock Fireball item.

In Time Trial mode, choose Wario, and go to Royal Raceway.  As soon as Lakitu "gives you the green light", back up for exactly fifteen seconds(tenths and hundreths of a second don't matter).  Then, jump twice, and turn and run into the piranha plant closest to the finish line, but at an angle so Wario falls into the lake, and needs to be towed back on to the track.  Wait until the timer ends with the digit "two", and immediately hold left C, B, and L.  The game should reset, and when it does, go to 1 player Mario GP, and select Bowser on the charater select screen, but DO NOT PRESS "A" WHEN MARIO SAYS "OK?" OVER AND OVER.  After Mario says "OK?" for a few minutes, things start to get glitchy.  Mario starts saying "okay" backwards, which of course is "KO".  Bowser will suddenly roar like when you select him again, and the screen will go black.  Then, there will be a little cut-scene with Bowser and Mario fighting in SSBM.  Mario and Bowser each have two lives.  Bowser knocks Mario off the battlefield, which is all brown and covered with flowing water and the number 99 all over the place.  Then Mario will KO Bowser, so they both only have one life.  Suddenly, Bowser will yell, "If I can't beat you now--" and he will choke and a poison mushroom will fly out of his mouth, "--then maybe I can beat you at regular size!"  Bowser grows twice his size.  That's right!  Bowser is really a lot bigger than what he looks like in MK64.  Then Mario will grab Bowser, and start to swing him around.  Once Mario let's go, hold down on the control stick, and press R and L simultaneously until Bowser will fly back on to the battlefield.  Bowser will automatically jump up into the air and land on Mario with his down B move.  Mario will be all flat on the ground, and then Bowser blows fire on him, turning Mario into a pile of ash.  Now you should reset the game, and MK will be no different than before, except that Bowser is twice his normal size(which was really poison mushroom size, so he's normal-sized now), and when you're Bowser OR Luigi, you can use fireballs.  Whenever you get a green shell, just hit L twice and the turn into fireballs, which are like blue shells, except they hit three people and leave them burnt on the ground for five seconds.

Is your refrigerator running?  Then you better turn off the lights to save electricity!

Edited by - Markio on 5/3/2004 10:40:23 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 11:48:25 PM »
Good one!

This power is the key
   This power lives in me

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 09:32:17 PM »
Ya' know, you don't have to make a thread to make fake cheats for every Mario game.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 10:18:16 PM »
I am not amused.  This is stupid and must stop.

Print