Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 325699 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2006, 07:50:31 AM »
Maybe the big space didn't give it away.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2006, 08:02:17 AM »
I actually highlighted it, since I thought pt_peach had hidden something there.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2006, 10:49:34 AM »
Meh, I'll still be around every day for at the most ten minutes. So, I'll post as much as I can in those ten minutes. Not that it's really that big of a deal. XD

Pt_peach... Grrr... You made me spill my coffee(it burns!)! I don't know what I'd do if you left... =*(

Since we're talking about April Fools day, I have one heck of a fright to tell you: Yesterday when I was taking a jog/run around the 'hood, a car pulled up beside me. The windows were very dark, so I couldn't see what was inside. I heard a man say "Freeze!! Get in the car, now!!" and he held out a 'gun'. I got into the car(a gun was pointed at me), and I looked to my left and my father was smiling at me holding a water gun that looked like a real gun. Then I looked down and I saw a wet spot on my shorts.

« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2006, 02:54:02 PM »
Hopefully because your father squirted you there... >_>  <_<

« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2006, 12:23:43 AM »
Sorry Khold! Hot coffee burns bad. Trust me, I know because I've spilled my mom's on my hands before. That's one cruel joke. Wet spot? Well, I'm guessing you already know what I'm thinking.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2006, 08:38:45 AM »
Hopefully because your father squirted you there... >_>  <_<
Erm ...... yeah same.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2006, 12:35:46 AM »
I agree with BLF, LD, and EE.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2006, 10:26:35 AM »
I would agree with BLT, ID, and ET.

Oh! I almost forgot. Khold, please don't depart completely; we need you to even out the population here!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 10:36:29 AM by Suffix »

« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2006, 02:13:34 PM »
Hehe, aww, thanks! It's good to know that I'm wanted in some places... ^_^

I have actually had a lot of free time lately. But if one day I just seem to disappear for awhile, expect me to be back in at least three days.

Yes, I peed my pants, okay? It's over now... But I was scared! I'm sure you would too if a gun was pointed at you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2006, 12:34:03 PM »
OK, guys. I'm going to San Diego for the weekend. I might be able to post there, but if not that's where I'll be. I guess I can post for the next 20 minutes but after that, not until Monday. I sound obsessive...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2006, 12:38:25 PM »
Well ummm I'm not going anywhere for Spring Break. *thinks* Why am I posting on this one then. ummm never mind, I didn't say anything.

« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2006, 02:01:57 PM »
You're just now having Spring Break? What country do you live in?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2006, 02:43:58 PM »
I'm on Spring Break too. I think we're both in America.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2006, 03:11:35 PM »
Spring break is the same as Easter break for a lot of people.
Oh, and Khold, you sig's 3 lines long, which breaks the sig rules. It's cool, though. Maybe alter it somehow so it fills only two lines?
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2006, 12:03:24 PM »
Oh, I didn't know that. I only get one day off for Easter, and it's next friday. I guess that would make more sense.

I asked Deezer's permission if I could decrease the size so it would be like two lines, and he said it was fine with him. Thanks, though. But like I said in the Sig Topic, if it bothers anybody, I will be happy to change it. ^_^

Print