Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 328968 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #270 on: November 14, 2006, 10:38:49 PM »
Well, I've been coming here hardcore for the last several months and now I think I'm going to take a little break.  See ya!

Wah?  Going away?  That's crazy.  Until yesterday you hadn't posted since Jan 27th.  I guess "coming here hardcore" doesn't mean posting because you only posted 7 times since January.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #271 on: November 15, 2006, 04:30:31 PM »
Wah?  Going away?  That's crazy.  Until yesterday you hadn't posted since Jan 27th.  I guess "coming here hardcore" doesn't mean posting because you only posted 7 times since January.

You were peeking. :(

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #272 on: November 16, 2006, 04:16:19 PM »
And considering the last time you logged in was sometime last July...
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #273 on: November 16, 2006, 05:32:54 PM »
You don't have to be logged in here to come here.  Also that's a creepy list.

« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2006, 07:22:36 PM »
Aw dang, just when I thought you'd be here to stay... you're an original member, and by original, I mean people who joined before the forum change.

*glances at the list* Woah, Nimoshi joined this place? That guy's awesome.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #275 on: November 16, 2006, 07:30:59 PM »
So is that how forum members are "dated" now? BC (Before Change) and AC (After Change)?
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #276 on: November 16, 2006, 07:35:00 PM »
I was the change.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #277 on: November 16, 2006, 09:41:32 PM »
So that explains the forum deterioration...  ;)    I need to stop...
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #278 on: November 17, 2006, 08:21:16 AM »
That's it, I'm sick of this.  Let's be friends.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #279 on: November 17, 2006, 04:46:42 PM »
Well, after looking at the active members' list I noticed that im not active.

Oh well.

« Reply #280 on: November 17, 2006, 04:52:15 PM »
It can only be attributed to human error. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLETC

« Reply #281 on: November 18, 2006, 01:13:40 AM »
LOLOLOLETC at people taking EM seriously. Ever.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #282 on: November 18, 2006, 10:53:18 AM »
Wait, people take EM seriously?
LOLOLOLETC at people taking LD seriously. Ever.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #283 on: December 03, 2006, 12:45:58 AM »
I know me talking about leaving is old hat by now, but this time, I actually feel like I need a break.  I'll be here until Christmas, but then I'll probably shove off for an amount of time.  I just feel like I've run out of things to say. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #284 on: December 30, 2006, 04:41:59 PM »
Dear TMK Forum, Members, Staff, and Clowns

I am sorry that very stupid thing I did the past couple of months. I have tried my best to try and get back your trust, but that come to a standstill, so I had to write this letter before my conscience is cleared. I have problems at school and no where to pour my thoughts and feelings, other than used composition books and scrapbooks. I need help from people who have experienced this kind of phase life, and talking to my parents would be the end for my social status (as if it isn?t damaged already). So, without further ado, I give you one last sentence.

I am sorry.

Now, I feel much better. But I don?t know if I can show around dude677 around these parts again. So, after this, this may be the last you ever see of Good Ol? dude677. Unless, of course, you can convince me otherwise. Hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint I don?t know when I?ll come back. Maybe tomorrow, maybe never. So, for the last time?

And for real?

Good bye, good luck, and have fun, without me.

(In a few matter of days after this letter is posted, you shall see that my screen name will be deleted. This is the final part of my byes.)
Most Wishy-Washy

Print