Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 328382 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2007, 02:04:41 PM »

I'll be in Florida for the next week.
I'm going to Florida for a week.
For a moment, I thought there would be a meeting. Then I looked at the post dates.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #316 on: April 22, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »
I am sorry to inform you that my permanent dumbness has rendered me incapable of posting on the forum boards for much longer. I believe this disease came about when I ripped my head open, though I'm not entirely sure this wasn't just genetics finally catching up with me.
Unfortunately, if I continue to remain stationed at the board itself, my dumbness could potentially spread to other members, creating an entire website of dumb. I have been forced by scientists to move to a remote island where I can spend my days of dumbness amongst the monkeys. Everyone here has been so good to me, but alas, the dumb is sinking into my brain with every second I speak. Goodbye fellow members, I must leave, lest I spread the dumb to the entire universe.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #317 on: April 22, 2007, 12:45:49 PM »
You can't serious. Can you?

« Reply #318 on: April 22, 2007, 01:56:33 PM »
Sadly, this might be my last day. The dumb should be contagious tomarrow or so.

« Reply #319 on: April 22, 2007, 02:38:32 PM »

EDIT: I am sorry for my previous post, I have deleted it and I am now telling everybody here that I am leaving the site, so (not that anybody would want to) don't send me any IM's or personal messages, I wont respond to them.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 02:50:34 PM by PaperWario »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #320 on: April 22, 2007, 04:20:11 PM »
Sadly, this might be my last day. The dumb should be contagious tomarrow or so.

You're dumb for thinking this "dumb disease" even exists.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #321 on: April 22, 2007, 04:45:58 PM »
I think the dumbness has already spread to you. (You forgot "be.")
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #322 on: April 22, 2007, 04:55:42 PM »
No! Stupid! Of all places you could unwrap your head, it had to be where all the dumb could get in...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #323 on: April 22, 2007, 05:46:56 PM »
You're dumb for thinking this "dumb disease" even exists.

TC, you're dumb for taking my post literally!

To anyone who cares, I am not leaving the site. I thought it would be funny to post this since my CT read "Permanently Dumb", but it looks like someone took it seriously. So much for the joke.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 05:54:03 PM by PaperLuigi »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #324 on: April 22, 2007, 07:01:23 PM »
Well, it seemed serious since your brother was leaving. I thought you were using it as a way to leave while being funny.

« Reply #325 on: April 22, 2007, 07:39:24 PM »
My brother's leave has nothing to do with me. I told him not to post (for fear of ruining the joke), but I guess I was a little too late.

« Reply #326 on: April 22, 2007, 07:42:06 PM »

I can serious! *is serious.*

See?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 07:43:40 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #327 on: April 22, 2007, 07:52:41 PM »
I can Serius too! Check it out:
Ahem. "Harry, I'm your Godfather. If you want to, you know, if you don't want to live with the Dursleys anymore..."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #328 on: April 22, 2007, 07:57:40 PM »
Oh no, the dumb is spreading!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 08:05:24 PM by PaperLuigi »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #329 on: April 23, 2007, 01:22:34 PM »
Not a good idea for a joke, especially considering that AFD is long gone and LD already went through a little mishap like that.

Print