Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327896 times)

« Reply #330 on: April 23, 2007, 03:38:27 PM »
Everyone else but you thought it was funny.

Do you just not like my humor at all, TC? I mean, that's okay, but it seems like you're always the one out of everybody else who finds a way to point out how worthless my humor is.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 03:41:07 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #331 on: April 23, 2007, 03:45:09 PM »
Who is AFD? Alpha Funny Dude? Is that the precursor to Lizard_Dude's current user name?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #332 on: April 23, 2007, 05:01:11 PM »
AFD was meant to stand for April Fool's Day, if you weren't being sarcastic. :P

I dunno, PL. I guess for a 17-year-old, your comedic writings don't sound very clever or extremely immature. I can't get a laugh out of them.

« Reply #333 on: April 23, 2007, 05:06:26 PM »
Oh, no I wasn't being sarcastic. I was trying to be funny in the guessing of what the initials AFD could stand for.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #334 on: April 23, 2007, 05:23:58 PM »
AFD was meant to stand for April Fool's Day, if you weren't being sarcastic. :P

I dunno, PL. I guess for a 17-year-old, your comedic writings don't sound very clever or extremely immature. I can't get a laugh out of them.

I guess if you don't think I'm funny, that's cool, since it's all part of being a comedian: you got people who like you, and people who don't think you're funny for spit. Although I don't think my age should determine how funny I am.......
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 05:29:50 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #335 on: April 23, 2007, 05:37:14 PM »
Although I don't think my age should determine how funny I am.......

You're seventeen!! *points and laughs*

Seriously, you've been pretty funny in posting sometimes. I usually chuckle a little bit. :)

« Reply #336 on: April 23, 2007, 05:38:33 PM »
Nice to have a fan.  :)

« Reply #337 on: May 05, 2007, 09:12:29 PM »
My wireless net connection doesn't want to work anymore, so I'll be absent- or at least scarce- until the problem is fixed. See you soon (hopefully), TMK.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #338 on: May 05, 2007, 09:58:49 PM »
Are you in a situation where you have to use Wi-Fi?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #339 on: May 06, 2007, 12:05:58 AM »
Nice to have a fan.  :)

If it's any consolation, your story would make a funnier cartoon than half the stuff that's on today.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #340 on: May 06, 2007, 08:09:05 AM »
Nice to see I have 2 fans.  :)

This makes me want to keep writing Wario's Grill! I dunno, I just haven't had good ideas lately. I think I'll rewrite chapter 4 since I hated it so much.

« Reply #341 on: May 06, 2007, 08:31:01 PM »
Are you in a situation where you have to use Wi-Fi?

Yep.

...wait

I fixed it, w00t! I switched a few cables around to no success, before returning them to their former positions and finding that it probably would have worked originally. Nevertheless, I'm back, and fully aware that this post should be located in the Returning Members thread. :D
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #342 on: May 07, 2007, 02:02:56 AM »
This place is boring it bores me to the point of wanting to go to sleep also while checking out this place for one visit before saying that I'm bored and leaving this boring place I found one person whose post was so needlessly stupidly mean so I'm going to have a contest where people can guess who the absolute jerk is (in PM), and if they're the first person with the correct answer I will send them five bucks (or fifty non-exchangeable Sunshine Points, the official EM-only distributed points since 2004, for those unable to accept money).  The jerk will never be announced as that would just be bad forum etiquette. :(  By entering this contest you agree never to reveal who the jerk was if you are in fact right.  Also one guess per person.  Anyway like I said this place is boring I'm probably going to keep looking if someone posts a link to a topic again to laugh at people who aren't smart behind their backs and remember punctuation and keeping separate thoughts in separate sentences is evil as is the opposite but you have to choose the lesser of two lest you end up like me some people get onto you about things sometimes anyway I'm going away! Signed, Eclipsed Moon

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #343 on: May 07, 2007, 02:50:07 PM »
I already know who the jerk is. It's me, right? :(

« Reply #344 on: May 07, 2007, 04:36:22 PM »
Well, you're certainly not very nice, considering you called this place boring.

Honestly, I think that this whole "contest" is very pointless. If you don't like someone, you should come out and tell them rather then laugh behind their back.

I wouldn't worry about it TC. If he's leaving because of ONE person, then he should.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 04:44:17 PM by PaperLuigi »

Print