Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327734 times)

« Reply #345 on: May 07, 2007, 06:21:54 PM »
This place is boring it bores me to the point of wanting to go to sleep also while checking out this place for one visit before saying that I'm bored and leaving this boring place I found one person whose post was so needlessly stupidly mean so I'm going to have a contest where people can guess who the absolute jerk is (in PM), and if they're the first person with the correct answer I will send them five bucks (or fifty non-exchangeable Sunshine Points, the official EM-only distributed points since 2004, for those unable to accept money).  The jerk will never be announced as that would just be bad forum etiquette. :(  By entering this contest you agree never to reveal who the jerk was if you are in fact right.  Also one guess per person.  Anyway like I said this place is boring I'm probably going to keep looking if someone posts a link to a topic again to laugh at people who aren't smart behind their backs and remember punctuation and keeping separate thoughts in separate sentences is evil as is the opposite but you have to choose the lesser of two lest you end up like me some people get onto you about things sometimes anyway I'm going away! Signed, Eclipsed Moon

Tl:dr, something about how much you rule right?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #346 on: May 07, 2007, 06:31:20 PM »
Quote from: PaperLuigi
Well, you're certainly not very nice, considering you called this place boring.
I can have an opinion that is also a valid excuse for deciding to stop checking up on this place.

Honestly, I think that this whole "contest" is very pointless. If you don't like someone, you should come out and tell them rather then laugh behind their back.
Excellent.

I wouldn't worry about it TC. If he's leaving because of ONE person, then he should.
I'm not leaving because of one person.  I'm leaving because this place is boring.  Or did you forget?

I will not guess who the jerk is.
Again, excellent.

Quite frankly, this so-called "contest" makes you look like a bigger jerk than whoever this particular jerk may be. If you don't like someone, you shouldn't laugh behind their back, 'cause it only brings you down to their level.
There is no contest.  Why would I make a contest?  Did someone take something I said seriously?  I apologize.

I don't understand?

I'm going away! Signed, Eclipsed Moon
oops

« Reply #347 on: May 07, 2007, 06:54:11 PM »
I'm going to have a contest

So what you're saying is this isn't a contest? I'm confused.

Look, I'm not trying to be mean. I understood everything you've said. I'm just trying to explain that it's not too nice to talk behind someone's back when you already think that person is a jerk.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 06:55:49 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #348 on: May 07, 2007, 07:24:39 PM »
He was trying to be funny.
Too bad what he posted isn't some sort of manual. If it were, I know what to say for that.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #349 on: May 07, 2007, 08:02:42 PM »
He was trying to be funny.

I missed the joke then.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #350 on: May 07, 2007, 08:51:16 PM »
EM is not to be taken seriously. Ever.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #351 on: May 07, 2007, 08:55:25 PM »
LOLOLOLETC at people taking EM seriously. Ever.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #352 on: May 07, 2007, 09:22:57 PM »
"If you need instuctions on how to be funny, check out the enclosed instruction book!"
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #353 on: May 07, 2007, 09:55:03 PM »
I am never around EM enough to understand his jokes, okay? I apologize for anything I might have said to offend somebody.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #354 on: May 08, 2007, 10:43:02 PM »
PaperLuigi should be turning his ring around and be smackin' some people around rather than negotiating... in my 4(+/-) years on this forum, smackin' people around with trouts and/or lampshades is the only REAL way to solve problems around here because no one will listen and just keep on using the quote feature to try and fire stuff up.

Speaking of those kinda folks, I talked to Sadib100 a few weeks ago... that boy has changed a ton (read: better).
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 11:22:16 PM by Trainman »
Formerly quite reasonable.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #355 on: May 09, 2007, 02:30:49 PM »
You mean Marioguy? Man, it's like the Fungi Forums are heading into some type of second Renaissance.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #356 on: May 11, 2007, 11:15:46 PM »
He probably just came of age, you know, grew up.  It happens to everyone, some of us later than others.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #357 on: May 13, 2007, 11:19:26 PM »
Well, I figured he would. I mean, I think he is around 14 now and acts more mature than some older people on this forum. That's why I like my signature here. :D
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #358 on: May 18, 2007, 09:49:56 PM »
The internet has been disconnected from my computer as work on the house is being done, so I type this using the Internet Channel. As tedious as it is, I will appear quite rarely for the next week or so.

« Reply #359 on: May 18, 2007, 11:19:24 PM »
So $500 goes to the guy who can spot you next week?

Print