Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 325662 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #420 on: August 28, 2007, 06:47:43 PM »
Nintendoobsessed, perhaps you should pay attention to the post dates.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #421 on: September 04, 2007, 10:13:01 AM »
This isn't goodbye, this is "see ya in a few"....

Well everyone, no beating around the bush: As of Tuesday, August 28th, 2007 Shavana left me and my son, Super Baby Jesse. She has stated numerous times that she wants nothing to do with me or my son, and does not disclose her location at this time. From intel, I have been able to gather that she left to be with another man, and is currently living with that man’s mother, but I do not know where that is (which is alright, but she refuses to at least come and see the baby). She also has requested a divorce from me, putting our marriage to an abrupt and untimely end. Due to this, I have been dedicating every waking moment to two things:

1) Baby Jesse
2) Work (my real job)

This has led to many other problems. My room is a MESS! I have not been able to provide updates to either TMK or Wii.tv, even though both are my next passion and getaway from this sad reality. I’m sure once everything settles I can get back on the wagon with both teams, and I have great goals for both places, but now is just not the time to worry about such trivial things. Shavana also took my iPod, and sold it. I don’t know how this was in relation to wanting to leave her son, and to me it seems she did this only to show her immoral she has become. Her attitude is not the one of a mature and sound-minded person from the conversations I have had with her, and she continues to use her new boyfriend to try and intimidate me.

I will not back down from my stance that Baby Jesse is my number one priority. No amount of threats from her, or her new significant other, can stop me from making sure my son is provided for. Legally, the ball is rolling and hopefully everything will work out, but I fear that Shavana will change her tune the minute it hits her that she is about to lose a loving family, a stable home, and everything that was so hard-worked for in the last 4 years.

I'll return with updates as I can, and once I'm more stable the SJ everyone knew and loved will be back!

I end with a quote:

Many a man who falls in love with a dimple make the mistake of marrying the whole girl.
- Evan Esar
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #422 on: September 04, 2007, 11:58:19 AM »
That is by far, some of the worst circumstances ever experienced by a Fungi Forum member. My sympathies go out to you.

Your emotional constraint in your writing indicates you're coping adequately. I hope you can find some relief, and ultimately, I hope Shavana sees the light.

« Reply #423 on: September 04, 2007, 02:16:08 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that...I hope you can make it out of this ok.

« Reply #424 on: September 04, 2007, 02:48:22 PM »
I like the quote. Good luck Super Jesse. If you ever need cheering up I can call you at work and chat. XD

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #425 on: September 04, 2007, 02:49:06 PM »
Hmph, I can't believe she would steal and sell your iPod just to be mean. Anyway, I'm sure you and the baby will be fine and all will soon be well.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #426 on: September 04, 2007, 04:54:58 PM »
It's good that you know what is important. And that's... all I've got. :/
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #427 on: September 04, 2007, 05:27:08 PM »
SJ, I just want you to know that we're here for you whenever you need help. Don't lose hope man, 'cause a lot of good things can come out of bad times.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #428 on: September 05, 2007, 12:19:30 AM »
Wow...this is terrible. She's lost. Take care of your child!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #429 on: September 05, 2007, 01:26:42 AM »
I'm really sorry to hear that, Jesse.  Those circumstances are just so terrible, there's not much we can really say, but I'm glad that you seem to be handling it as well as you are.  And that is a good quote.  You've already done a lot of great work for TMK, and while we'll miss the daily blog, don't feel pressured to update again until you're ready.  Please let us know if you need anything.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #430 on: September 05, 2007, 01:35:05 AM »
I'm really sorry to hear that, Jesse.  Those circumstances are just so terrible, there's not much we can really say, but I'm glad that you seem to be handling it as well as you are.  And that is a good quote.  You've already done a lot of great work for TMK, and while we'll miss the daily blog, don't feel pressured to update again until you're ready.  Please let us know if you need anything.

Well is your sister available?

Haha, kidding, thanks for the support :-)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #431 on: September 05, 2007, 01:53:59 AM »
ROFL

He's still got it!

« Reply #432 on: September 05, 2007, 06:37:56 PM »
Sorry to hear that, Super-Jesse. As people have said earlier, it sounds like you're handling it fairly well. Keep up the good work. We're all praying for you.

« Reply #433 on: September 05, 2007, 07:48:43 PM »

Well is your sister available?

Haha, kidding, thanks for the support :-)

It's very good that you keep your sense of humor during times like this. :D

My sense of humor has helped me through many a bad time aswell. :)

Now, I hope you get through this as smoothly as possible. I can't believe that she would just up and leave you like that after four years of what seemed to be happiness. She even had a baby with you!

Make sure Super Baby Jesse is well. Give him an extra hug for me. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #434 on: October 04, 2007, 03:15:02 PM »
That is pretty rough...I have no idea what to say, though...sorry...

I'm going away to Manitoulin Is. for the Thanksgiving weekend, so I won't be available then.  But, I'm unavailable every other week, anyways, so I guess it's not gonna matter too much.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Print