Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 329005 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #450 on: October 19, 2007, 07:32:20 PM »
NintendoExpert89 basically summed up my reasons for beginning to consider leaving. No one wants to even consider my opinion anymore (gee, what a surprise), and being revealed even more than before to the ultimate truth in the Bible has really made me look at this place and wonder why I even go here anymore.

Note, this post is not me saying "I'm leaving," but that I'm considering leaving. However, right now I'm staying for a while yet.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #451 on: October 19, 2007, 07:36:35 PM »
I actually feel the same way, but the really nice people who come here remind me of why I'm sticking around (Pt_Peach, Glorb and pichu25 to name a few).
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #452 on: October 19, 2007, 08:27:09 PM »
I'm probably alone in my thinking that this recent issue is somewhat true, but a bit exaggerated...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #453 on: October 19, 2007, 08:52:35 PM »
I don't post as much as I used to, and this kind made me wonder if I should just take leave and maybe come back some time in the future when I have a good reason to post. I can't really think of anything worth discussing on here anymore, as all that's ever discussed is ANGST and HOPEFULness. This is a Mario forum, and nobody on it really cares to talk about Mario, even though we have what appears to be the greatest Mario game yet on our hands, and later the greatest Nintendo game yet on the horizon. My recent posts haven't really had much mind paid to them, so I guess I'll stop looking here for a while until I decide otherwise for a reason. If I were a lesser being, I'd have left without saying a word, but I can't let the folks who enjoyed my presence think something's happened to me.

That said, I'm kinda sorry about this, but don't expect to see me on here again for a long while. It's not like stopping visits to a message board has much a bearing, and I can always come back here if I find good reason, but for now, I'm just gonna go.

~Always trust the fungus,
The Chef.

« Reply #454 on: October 19, 2007, 09:35:57 PM »
See ya dude.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #455 on: October 19, 2007, 10:07:18 PM »
Again, why don't YOU spark some discussion yourself instead of complaining about how there is none?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #456 on: October 19, 2007, 10:17:23 PM »
Well, g'day Chef. It's been nice having you around. Perhaps we'll see you again someday.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #457 on: October 20, 2007, 07:51:45 AM »
Again, why don't YOU spark some discussion yourself instead of complaining about how there is none?

I just logged back in briefly to clarify this, but just about all my attempts at sparking conversation usually yielded lousy results. With that, I bid you good day.

« Reply #458 on: October 20, 2007, 03:32:26 PM »
Crap.

Crap.

CRAP!

Now who is going to cook my soufflé?

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #459 on: October 20, 2007, 04:07:33 PM »
I figure it''s better to just lurk than leave completely. I've lurked a tremendous amount recently. I'm down to one post a week at most.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #460 on: October 20, 2007, 06:57:20 PM »
Why does this happen on every single forum I go to? What, am I a jinx, or something?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #461 on: October 20, 2007, 07:51:13 PM »
No. People and things just come and go. Such is the Way Of the Internet.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #462 on: October 20, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »
Crap.

Crap.

CRAP!

Now who is going to cook my soufflé?

*in a heroic voice* For I Shall cook your soufflé! Wait, that's some sort of rock band isn't it? I need a bigger pot!
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

« Reply #463 on: October 21, 2007, 01:52:36 AM »
Yes, when Shadow Brian showed up, suddenly millions of members all left. Something's suspicious here...

Oh well, I have found a worthy new soufflé cooker. He even understands the critical role of pot size!

Johnny_Macho, I shall now refer to you as Master Chef.

Make haste, for only eight of my thousand yawning stomachs feed themselves.

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #464 on: October 21, 2007, 08:10:46 AM »
I need to catch them first! For one of them has hit me with a drum set!
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

Print