Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 325778 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #510 on: May 24, 2008, 12:26:32 AM »
I've just about had it with the forums too...

...But instead of that I'm going to just continue to be whatever gentleman I might be, suppressing any whining I occasionally wish to expel, hoping others follow, putting up with the young'n's, and enjoying what good may come... I also don't want to become one of those people who ticks everybody off and laughs at them. Recently I've been cranky, but I'm just tired. I can be sarcastic, but I mean well.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #511 on: May 24, 2008, 08:29:15 AM »
Bird Person is doing the right thing. Leaving because you don't like the way the forums are going won't do much good. Stay and set an example instead of martyring yourself.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #512 on: May 24, 2008, 03:15:17 PM »
Good idea, MaxVance. It's much better to spend time doing something you hate insofar as it makes you look cool to a bunch of nobodies who you'll never actually meet, rather than stop and absolve yourself of unnecessary stress.

My name is Forest Guy, and I approve of Vidgmchtr's departure.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #513 on: May 24, 2008, 04:20:46 PM »
It looks the group that may be imaginary has gone down to two people. Me and Glorb. Why must PaperLuigi and Vidgmchtr leave!!!! :( ...I feel strangly empty. And, Toad, Thanks for scaring me. TOO MANY PEOPLE LEAVE! ... Time to go to the Angst thread.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #514 on: May 24, 2008, 08:29:42 PM »
Eh, I think we're better off without him--Vidgmchtr, that is. I mean, some people on here (maybe myself, I don't know) could stand to be a little less of a jerk sometimes, but that's no reason to be cranky and quit the place.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 08:31:22 PM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #515 on: May 24, 2008, 09:35:06 PM »
I'm not gonna leave for a while because I know you guys need a little Johnny Macho in your life.
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #516 on: May 24, 2008, 10:21:36 PM »
I suppose now that Vid is leaving/left I can delete him off my Wii friend list and start talking about him being gay without worrying about it.

Also:

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #517 on: May 24, 2008, 10:23:30 PM »
I suppose now that Vid is leaving/left I can delete him off my Wii friend list and start talking about him being gay without worrying about it.

Also:

Ouch. Just don't talk about Freddie Mercury being gay, or if you do, at least worry about it.
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #518 on: May 24, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »

OMG ITS TEH HOMOFOBEZ
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #519 on: May 24, 2008, 11:54:55 PM »
I don't think it has to do with homophobia so much as not wanting to get whined at.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #520 on: May 25, 2008, 12:35:29 AM »
That would be... what... Homomatastigmaphobia? (fear of backlash of observations of homo-something?)

In no way do I wish to coin this term.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #521 on: May 25, 2008, 07:46:55 AM »
That would be... what... Homomatastigmaphobia? (fear of backlash of observations of homo-something?)

In no way do I wish to coin this term.

But Suffix, the worst part is that you already have.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #522 on: May 25, 2008, 08:23:15 AM »
Don't!

Well, at least not for a while. He got on my case in a PM about my last post here. Apparently, he's still lurking...

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #523 on: May 25, 2008, 09:04:02 AM »
Don't!

Well, at least not for a while. He got on my case in a PM about my last post here. Apparently, he's still lurking...

So somewhere, Vid lurks in the PMs, ready to pounce on your case. It may be days, even months before it's safe to post about him again. See I'm freaking hilarious.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #524 on: May 25, 2008, 11:23:56 AM »
I'm not sure what you're implying with that last sentence there.

Print