Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 328385 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #555 on: June 04, 2008, 08:55:06 AM »
I won't even comment on how different race and sexual orientation are.  Oops, I just did.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #556 on: June 04, 2008, 04:44:22 PM »
Great, now look at the ads you've put on top of the last page!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Jman

• Score
« Reply #557 on: June 07, 2008, 06:42:40 AM »
What?! I thought he was straight*. Anyways, I will not EVER bash someone on these forums. Why? Because I can take alot. I have taken a bunch of bulls**t for about 4 YEARS! And it is still going on with the constant bullying of my brother. I think of the FF and TMK as a place to just sit back, relax, and post humorous posts. And I see this bashing going on! I agree with whoever said that its just wrong to insult a person who left! Ya know... this just about ****es me off!

*I'm not gay-bashing Vigmcthr.

I...did not know that.  I always liked Vid, though.  This won't change my opinion of him, even though I myself am straight.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #558 on: June 10, 2008, 05:00:43 PM »
Same here. 1st online yelling. Sorry if my language offended anyone, but yeah. I'm called "racist" because I'm white and I hang around Mexicans and a Colombian. I am white. And, supposedly, Mexican is a bad word in our school now.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #559 on: June 17, 2008, 11:22:31 AM »
I always liked Vid, though.

Yeah, I haven't found anything wrong with him either. I'll surely miss all of the members that are leaving.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #560 on: June 18, 2008, 05:55:01 PM »
Sorry guys, I know I haven't been going on much since last Christmas. It's mainly because I had new games to play; and I was getting the max stats in Super Paper Mario. But I'd be expected to go on more now, right? Not really. I'm currently working on a big project, and I will show everyone it in the end. It will be in "Mario Chat," so be sure to look there in about roughly 3-7 months. It's not guaranteed that I will finish by then, but it's a good estimate. I will go on at least once a week though, so I'm not COMPLETELY gone. Salutations Fungi Forum members!

Oh, and Ambulance Y; I will check my PM's every day, so if you have a question don't hold it.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 07:48:05 AM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #561 on: June 22, 2008, 12:43:25 PM »
Okay, no questions will be held, Kimimaru.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #562 on: June 22, 2008, 12:45:28 PM »
TMK members leaving always sort of brings me down. And kind of angry.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #563 on: July 07, 2008, 07:29:58 PM »
Attention, all! I'm going to be gone for... about a month (I'll return around August 5). Why? Well, my dad got our family signed up for some sort of quasi-missionary work in Malawi, Africa a while back (we know this guy who's a big part of a university there), and we'll be there for a day shy of three weeks helping villagers and touring the local safari-worthy vistas. In addition, we'll be spending three or four days in France on the way "to" and two or so days in England on the way "fro". I've been to France before (for two weeks--my parents, especially my dad, love the place), but everything else'll be new.

As such, I'll completely miss out on E3. Thusly, in lieu of me posting, just choose one of the following three comments regarding all Nintendo announcements at said event and consider them my reactions in my absence:

"Alright! It's a shame they're (probably) going to mess this up somehow..."

"Hmm... okay... I wouldn't buy it, but I've seen worse."

"Wow, that's just... yeah. *coughretardedcough*
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #564 on: July 07, 2008, 07:34:25 PM »
All right then, see you later SB.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #565 on: July 09, 2008, 08:04:00 AM »
Farewell for now, ShadowBrain...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #566 on: July 17, 2008, 08:31:19 AM »
I'm moving from California to Alabama.  I'll be flying out tomorrow morning to find a new house and returning the following Friday.  I'll take Saturday to pack and then drive across country and start my new job the day after I arrive.  I'll probably be living in a hotel for the next month or so and will be busy with my new job so I want be checking the forums, chat room, etc. very often.  Hopefully this transition will go well and quick. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #567 on: July 17, 2008, 08:38:26 AM »
Where exactly in Alabama will you be? You may replace GiftedGirl as the closest FF member to me.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #568 on: July 17, 2008, 09:26:06 AM »
I'm moving from California to Alabama. 

Sweet home, Alabama...

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #569 on: July 17, 2008, 10:16:26 AM »
Ha, this is actually pretty funny, considering I recently started moving from Georgia to Washington.

Good luck with the moving and everything Luigison! I know it can be hectic.
I'm a horrible person.

Print