Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327795 times)

« Reply #585 on: September 19, 2008, 06:05:24 PM »
Hey, folks. This may as well be one of my last posts. My Windows XP was under a Multi-User License, which was canceled. When my antivirus disappeared, we had to make the choice to buy a new OS. Great, huh? Wrong. My parents said we couldn't use it (excluding school projects). So, I'll try to post using my Wii. If not, then, so long, and thanks for all the fish.

Truly,
-Luigalaxy.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 09:18:35 PM by luigalaxy »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #586 on: September 19, 2008, 06:31:19 PM »
Well that sucks.  I hope you can work something out, if not, then so long and...
[wtd]!?  I never gave you any fish!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #587 on: September 19, 2008, 09:16:05 PM »
goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.
It's so long, not goodbye.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #588 on: September 19, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »
Thanks for pointing out something in my (possibly) final hour on TMK. :P Ah well. Thanks Turtlekid. Hope I can.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #589 on: September 19, 2008, 09:55:28 PM »
Bye.
"it's always the present"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #590 on: September 20, 2008, 07:48:34 AM »
Alas! Well, come back if you can, man.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #591 on: September 20, 2008, 02:00:18 PM »
I'm sure you'll find a way somehow, whether a friend's computer or something else, but me and Kimimaru will try and do our best to keep your fanfiction going.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #592 on: September 20, 2008, 10:44:36 PM »
I'm sure you'll find a way somehow, whether a friend's computer or something else, but me and Kimimaru will try and do our best to keep your fanfiction going.

Yes we will.

I hope something works out for you, though. TMK just won't be the same without you!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #593 on: September 24, 2008, 08:39:44 PM »
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that this is probably going to be my last post. I have something going on in my life right now and the last place I need to be is here. Since I've returned to this board several times in the past, I've asked Deezer to ban me. I really don't want to leave, but I need to and there's nothing I can do about it. So don't expect to see me around at all (unless the ban gets lifted or something). I can still be contacted via email if anyone's interested in chatting (and I might go to #tmk every once and a while). I have a few things to say before I go...

Bird Person-Man, what can I say? You're just awesome. You draw the funniest comics and you always have something to offer, every day of the week, to this board. Good luck to you.

ShadowBrain-We don't always agree on everything, but I don't care. You're hilarious, witty (almost as much as Glorb) and you always have something to contribute to an intelligent conversation. Good luck to you.

Glorb-Wittiest poster ever. No question about it. How you do it I'll never know. Good luck to you.

CrossEyed7-You're probably my best friend on this site. I hate that the last few days I was here we had a few arguments, but that's bridge under water (whoops, reverse that). You are awesome. Good luck to you.

luigalaxy-Heh, we never did get that club started. Just keep doin' what you're doing and have fun at this site. Good luck to you.

MushroomJunkie-Just keep maturing in Christ, buddy. I know we haven't known each other that long, but you are a good friend. Good luck to you.

Lizard Dude-I hope this doesn't embarrass you, but I really looked up to you after all that drama back in 2007. In a way, you helped me overcome it. Thanks, man. Good luck to you.

The Chef-We've known each other for a while now. You were a good friend and I'll never forget the time you helped me overcome my immaturity towards people who liked things I didn't like (think Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). Good luck to you.

megamush-I don't know if you still come here, but we had some good times talking like pirates. You were the first to step up to the challenge and probably the one member I had the most fun with. Good luck to you.

And I guess that's about it. I hope everyone continues to make this board grow. Just keep it real. Until next time...

Joshua Todd Morgan

PaperLuigi

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #594 on: September 24, 2008, 08:50:09 PM »
Real name? I'm going to come visit you to make you feel better.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #595 on: September 24, 2008, 08:51:44 PM »
You say goodbye and TEM says hello.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #596 on: September 25, 2008, 12:23:15 AM »
I've asked Deezer to ban me.

I've never understood why people feel the need to do this to their account. surely you have enough willpower to stay away from the internet if you have real life personal problems affecting you. It's just a message board, not a corporation.

I mean this to everyone in general, not just PL who probably can't see this anyway.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #597 on: September 25, 2008, 05:46:13 AM »
Goodbye, PL!  I, for one, will miss you.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #598 on: September 25, 2008, 12:58:05 PM »
Dang... I'll miss you, and will secretly be hoping, somewhat selfishly, that you change your mind. If not, I guess if nothing else, I'll see you in heaven (That sounded a bit heavy, didn't it?).
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #599 on: September 25, 2008, 01:54:46 PM »
Good luck to you as well, PL. Hope things are straightened out for you.

Print