Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327822 times)

« Reply #660 on: October 31, 2008, 01:42:55 PM »
luigialaxy will you please stop putting subjects in all your posts? It's getting really f***ing annoying.

Well, we can't have someone annoyed on the internet, so I'm afraid I'm gonna have to say maybe.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #661 on: October 31, 2008, 02:45:30 PM »
More like you're making yourself look stupid by running this now-unfunny gimmick into the ground.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #662 on: October 31, 2008, 04:48:24 PM »
Shyguy may not be the only one you're annoying, but he is the only one that has said something. I do find it a trifle annoying, because often I can't find the original topic you posted in after you re-create a subject line.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #663 on: October 31, 2008, 05:24:10 PM »
Yeah, that was confusing me for a while as I browsed the forums.

Honestly, I don't even see what the point of the subject line is.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #664 on: October 31, 2008, 05:26:11 PM »
Show unread posts since last visit is my best friend. I almost never see the main page of the forums.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #665 on: October 31, 2008, 05:29:04 PM »
Mine as well, actually. It's just that, when I did use the main page, Luigalaxy's titles were... confusing, to say the least.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #666 on: November 01, 2008, 07:13:46 AM »
Fine, fine, I'll stop.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #667 on: November 01, 2008, 07:49:41 PM »
*Gasp* on reply number 666?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #668 on: November 05, 2008, 08:19:35 PM »
666?! Could Luigalaxy be..  SATAN?!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #669 on: November 06, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »
For some reason, I'm losing interest in TMK. I might not show up as much as I used to anymore, and don't be suprised if you see me fall right off the face of TMK, much like Super-Jesse. Just saying.

« Reply #670 on: November 13, 2008, 04:47:38 PM »
I may not be on much tomorrow or Saturday. My sister is coming to town, and we're doing Thanksgiving this week because my family may be busy on actual Thanksgiving. I am planning on doing a Brawl Pics update, but after that, I'll be gone for a couple of days.

Unless things pick up here at work, though, I'll be on some more later today..

« Reply #671 on: November 14, 2008, 05:46:20 PM »
*jmdblazer looks at Toad's signature*
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #672 on: November 14, 2008, 08:37:33 PM »
Please... no more pointless role-playing...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #673 on: December 15, 2008, 11:59:31 PM »
Yeah, so I've been playing Mario-related games less and less along with any other games, especially since I don't have a Wii or DS.  That being said, the only section I really visit anymore is General Chat, but as I get older and the average age of posters doesn't, it's not quite as fun here.  I mean don't get me wrong, most of you are really nice and have helped me through times when I had no one in real life to talk to.  However with college and a social life developing, as well as other responsibilities becoming more prominent in my life, I think it would be best if I stop coming here.

I may try to visit some times, but for the most part I may be gone again.  I didn't intend to return after senior year of high school, but starting college has given me free time and a sudden drop in real life friends.  But now I'm making friends and filling my time with constructive activities.  So goodbye, but don't forget me!  Unless I didn't contribute to your happiness or success in life; then I guess you can forget.  But only then!  Otherwise, remember. ;)
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #674 on: December 16, 2008, 01:50:53 AM »
Goodbye.  You will most certainly be missed by many.

Print