Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327976 times)

« Reply #705 on: January 15, 2009, 10:37:10 PM »
I guess this is a good place to inform you guys that I will probably be gone last weekend because I went on a skiing trip.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #706 on: January 16, 2009, 12:26:03 AM »
I didn't post here twenty years ago. In fact, none of you did! No, you don't get to know how I know that.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #707 on: January 17, 2009, 02:30:34 PM »
i'm out until monday.
WHY are we losing members like shyguy and Luigalaxy?

« Reply #708 on: January 17, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »
Hello, just decided to say here that I'm leaving this forum for many many reasons, most of which you already know (or don't care about anyway). It was a good run, and it helped me learn a lot about the internet.

The reason I decided to stay here in the first place was because of how nice everyone was to me, and it hasn't changed much since. I must say this is the best Mario fan site on the internet, and probably always will be.

See ya.
Great, now no one here has me in their sig. Anywho, it was good while it lasted. Cya.

« Reply #709 on: January 19, 2009, 09:20:56 PM »
WHY did Luigalaxy have to go?
WHY are we losing members like shyguy and Luigalaxy?

« Reply #710 on: January 19, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »
Um...he's still here. He posted today.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #711 on: January 21, 2009, 05:05:32 PM »
Great, now no one here has me in their sig. Anywho, it was good while it lasted. Cya.
Take that back. Larryboy here has me. Also,
* Luigalaxy agrees with PL.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #712 on: January 21, 2009, 06:25:51 PM »
Why do people think you left, again?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #713 on: January 21, 2009, 06:51:52 PM »
Why do people think you left, again?

LOL! Yeah, why did he leave?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 06:57:51 PM by FlamingBlueMardio »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #714 on: January 22, 2009, 05:41:27 PM »
He probably had to eat dinner or something.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Jman

• Score
« Reply #715 on: January 24, 2009, 12:57:38 AM »
Verbal exchange of the year in those last two posts.  I'll be keeping that in mind for the 2009 awards.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #716 on: February 09, 2009, 11:25:01 PM »
Yeah.

So...

Look, it's not a sudden thing. You should all know me better than that. These are just the last twenty straws. I've known it for a while, the only reason I stick around is to show off my art. That's it, the only reason. It's selfish and egoistic and I'm a terrible person for it--I mean, all I want out of the forums in that department is feedback. I'm not going to lie... getting positive feedback feels good. But I could get just about as much of that from the chatroom anyway.

Oh and I've stuck around also because I've always felt it was sort of my job... I've kind of had a knack for being influential on the Internet, sort of. I've been able to sway so many... somehow. I don't get why. Well I've tried to keep the quality of the forums high but I feel like that's all been for nothing. The way things are going, this place will be Brawl in the Family's forums before too long.

I'm not angry and I'm not "threatening" to leave if this place doesn't get it together. I'm just tired and have been feeling this way for a while. I think it's understandable that next to none of the threads here are interesting to me...

I haven't officially called it quits but it's looking that way. I mean, look at my latest posts--scarce and unvarying.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #717 on: February 09, 2009, 11:33:37 PM »
You're not selfish for wanting to share your art. That's what art is for.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #718 on: February 09, 2009, 11:44:02 PM »
Posting in this thread... FOR REAL.

Because...well, you know.

« Reply #719 on: February 09, 2009, 11:50:10 PM »
You are definitely one of the best members the Fungi Forums has ever had - probably the best except maybe Watoad.

As advice from one of the few guys with as many posts as you, let me say that there are times when the forum seems duller than others, but it always seems to come back eventually. I think one of my highs unfortunately ran into one of your lows.

No reason to ever officially call it quits. Just post when and where you feel like it, and don't worry about any obligation to perform.

On a related note, I've always admired how Black Mage sticks around.

Print