Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 325818 times)

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #780 on: February 25, 2009, 03:50:27 PM »
I don't feel any pressure, I just can't decide if I can stand all these young members and bad jokes. I mean, sometimes I get a laugh or two, but other times I just facepalm so hard it comes out my
"it's always the present"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #781 on: February 25, 2009, 07:02:22 PM »
...Going to finish that sentence?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #782 on: February 25, 2009, 07:03:04 PM »
I really hope he doesn't.

I hope he doesn't finish the sentence OR leave.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #783 on: February 25, 2009, 07:25:29 PM »
What would a facepalm leak out of, though? I can't think of any orifice that would make that the slightest bit not-horrifying. Especially if the whole face is coming with it.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #784 on: February 25, 2009, 07:43:04 PM »
His face is going to leak out of his hands. He's going to facepalm so hard that his features are going to become a liquid like substance.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #785 on: February 26, 2009, 02:24:31 PM »
My main computer has been corrupted, and it no longer works properly. I'm not sure when I'll get it fixed, but I'll be gone until then. I'm very sorry :(.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #786 on: February 26, 2009, 03:11:55 PM »
My compooper screen is all red. It is dying. It used to be green for months. Now it is even worse. I am not going to be using it much because I want it to last. Buy!
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #787 on: February 27, 2009, 06:28:44 PM »
Seriously, Shyguy, do you ever make up your mind about this place? As far as I can tell, you've made the announcement of leaving more times than anyone else I can recall, especially considering how PaperLuigi dramatizes his farewells everytime he is disgruntled with some petty little grievance.

If you want to leave, leave. You are not contractually obliged to stay here because you like Mario games. There are hundreds of sites out there that can fit your interests better if this place doesn't do the trick. You're not doing a disservice to anyone if you decide to stay or go.

and this is why I hate farewell posts.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #788 on: February 27, 2009, 08:58:51 PM »
Yikes, don't get your panties in a tightwad. Take it easy and ignore the situation if you don't like it when people announce their leave (even if they announce it several times).

Seriously, you make it sound like a big deal when it really isn't. Don't be like me now, 'cause apparently (according to you anyway) I leave every time someone calls my mother dumb.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 09:03:29 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #789 on: February 28, 2009, 12:28:35 PM »
Relax. I said I was going to stay, so I'll stay. If I decide to leave I just won't tell anyone, if that's what you want

Also, at the time that I posted, I really didn't care that I was making a big deal of it. I mean, as far as I knew I was leaving the whole place in five minutes so...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:34:40 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #790 on: March 15, 2009, 07:27:16 PM »
Well, since I don't feel like double posting on the thread the following statement is more appropriate on, I'll say it here: Though I doubt anybody noticed (it's fine, I wasn't gone that long), I went snow-camping for most of Saturday and Sunday. It was just as cold, painful, wet, and pointless--nay, moreso--than when I did it three years ago. Keep in mind that this was all but involuntary, as (and you probably don't know this) I'm a Boy Scout and need 20 nights of camping before I can get going on the Camping merit badge. Even so, I would've passed on it, but I shirked a lot in the past and now I need to be quick before I turn 18 and I'm out (never really wanted to join in the first place, but I guess I've learned some important stuff over the years and Eagle Scout looks good on any resume). As for my bro... well, someone had to do this with me. Pic(s) may or may not show up eventually.

« Reply #791 on: March 15, 2009, 10:43:47 PM »
Later, ShadowBrain. And good luck on getting that badge!  :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #792 on: March 16, 2009, 07:30:40 AM »
Um... I thought he was just saying he's back from camping...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #793 on: March 16, 2009, 07:33:46 AM »
Yeah, I am. Like I said... well, I guess I could've double-posted on New/Returning Member Post Here...

« Reply #794 on: March 16, 2009, 09:29:26 PM »
Um... I thought he was just saying he's back from camping...
Oh, well, in that case ...welcome back!
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Print