Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327763 times)

« Reply #795 on: March 26, 2009, 08:57:18 AM »
So, as some of you may not know, we had our twins. I may not be able to get on here as often as I like, so this isn't so much good bye as it is.. something else. I'll try to keep you guys posted, and of course I'll pop in over any Mario gaming news. I'll still be able to get on at work, during the slow  times, though, so I'm not totally  gone.

I probably will post if I think I wont be able to return for a while.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #796 on: April 02, 2009, 06:54:34 PM »
Congratulations! I understand how having kids will give you less free time, and that's okay.

In other news...

My main computer has been fixed! I will now be on more often, but my recent lack of much free time will delay videos.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #797 on: April 14, 2009, 11:18:40 AM »
I'm gonna be gone on Friday, going to New York City to do stuff.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #798 on: April 14, 2009, 11:24:23 AM »
If you have some time left over after the stuff, try some things too.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #799 on: April 14, 2009, 11:35:44 AM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #800 on: May 02, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »
My boss saw certain picutres in the Pointless Topic when I viewed the topic at work, and I am now forbidden to use the computer at work unless I am emailing him or doing the inventory.

This means I may not be on as much. So try not to miss me too much inbetween when I post. Hahahahaha!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #801 on: May 02, 2009, 07:52:22 PM »
Was it... this picture?

Because I can see how something that awesome could affect your work ethic.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #802 on: May 02, 2009, 08:05:15 PM »
_picture_of_that_fat_guy]Guess again. This man, along with Lizard Dude's online manfriend, together form the schmexiest coupling on the internet.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #803 on: May 15, 2009, 07:53:14 AM »
Well, I'm off to the All-Ontario Youth Convention: Three days of fun, wackiness, worship, and desperately trying to keep up with the cooler kids who I can't help but feel are constantly trying to shake me off of their tails because they find my presence to be slightly awkward and annoying in large doses.

Toodle-oo!

« Reply #804 on: May 15, 2009, 12:37:48 PM »
Have fun. :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #805 on: May 17, 2009, 07:28:18 PM »
Ah, youth conventions.  I had the chance to go to a few in my teenage years...good times.  Now I'm going to a worship convention in Chicago in June.  Now the only thing I need to do is someday attend an anime convention.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #806 on: May 18, 2009, 08:56:58 PM »
Well, I've returned from another indescribably impactful weekend at Wilfrid Laurier University. It seems as though the two annual Conventions I've attended as of yet have shaped my understanding of life more than the remainder of my childhood combined. Any place where one can jusifiably laugh, weep, paraise, pray, and boogie whole-heartedly among 838 fellow adolescents within the frame of a few hours certainly has the potential to change one's life. Wow.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #807 on: May 26, 2009, 02:28:51 PM »
Because of weather-related issues, I'm not going to be here often for the next couple of weeks, unless something starts working again. Basically, while I was in Iowa, the house got hit by lightning, knocking out a lot of our electronics - we lost a PS2, a television, a computer, satellite TV and Internet (though the former is being fixed this week for free, and renter's insurance will hopefully cover the latter), and have to get our phone stuff rewired.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #808 on: May 27, 2009, 09:24:40 PM »
What do you know... we had a power outage while we were out and about today and now the DirecTV is fried. 'Course, that's nothing compared to you.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Jman

• Score
« Reply #809 on: June 01, 2009, 01:18:56 AM »
Because of weather-related issues, I'm not going to be here often for the next couple of weeks, unless something starts working again. Basically, while I was in Iowa, the house got hit by lightning, knocking out a lot of our electronics - we lost a PS2, a television, a computer, satellite TV and Internet (though the former is being fixed this week for free, and renter's insurance will hopefully cover the latter), and have to get our phone stuff rewired.

Yikes, talk about the old multi-whammy.  That's why I unplug my important electronics before a really bad storm.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print