Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327749 times)

« Reply #810 on: June 18, 2009, 09:39:17 AM »
I am going to be gone after 5 today and will return sometime on Sunday. My sister is getting married this weekend! Woo hoo!

If I happen to find myself near a computer, I will find time to come here.. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #811 on: June 18, 2009, 11:10:34 AM »
Don't expect you insurance to cover everything.  Mine only covered a fraction of the cost of the item stolen from my house when we had a "break-in". 

I'll be leaving for Destin, Fl around noon this Saturday and will be there for a little over a week.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #812 on: June 24, 2009, 04:46:24 PM »
Our lone computer has been acting buggy recently, so we're sending her in for a checkup over the weekend. Our .exe files are apparently corrupt, and trying to solve it through the reccomended disk check puts the system into and endless loop of "s/(insert seemingly random jumble of digits here)[2].jpg/.gif is invalid - Cross links resolved by copying" and something about "FAT32". No doubt I'll get hell from the technical geniuses on this forum for saying this, but we haven't a clue as to what any of that crap means.

In other words, this is not only a notification of forthcoming absence over the weekend, but a half-hearted request for understandable technical advice as well.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #813 on: June 30, 2009, 10:03:42 AM »
I'm going away for about a week and a half to Rothbury Michagin, theres this festival there.  A bunch of bands and people are playing for 4 days.  I heard the Allman Brothers, one of Frank Zappa's sons, Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson and a ton of other good performers are going to be there.  So yeah, thats where I'll be...
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #814 on: June 30, 2009, 01:20:09 PM »
the Allman Brothers, one of Frank Zappa's sons, Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson and a ton of other good performers

Would you mind if we were to switch places for that day? You'd get to experience being a borderline-obese high school student with absolutely no real-life interaction with other people his age outside of school, and I'd get to attend a killer concert. Sound good?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #815 on: July 06, 2009, 08:57:58 PM »
"So, ShadowBrain, where have you been?" Excellent question, nobody-in-particular. I'll break it down:

Friday-Sunday: Went hiking/camping a cumulative 30+ miles with my Boy Scout troop (plus dad and bro) in the Olympics. My shins still hurt.

Sunday: Threw a bleeding pidgeon out a window after my dad shot at it repeatedly with a BB pistol (gross and regrettable, but they got into the family business, wouldn't take a hint when we opened all the windows and shooshed them around, and we couldn't leave with them crapping all over the place). The other pidgeon got shot clean dead; later details witheld with the squeamish/PETA-minded considered.

Monday: In Hawaii! Pics forthcoming.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Jman

• Score
« Reply #816 on: July 10, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »
Since I have a laptop, leaving on vacation in a week or so doesn't mean I'm going to be "gone," but there will be times where I can't be on (driving, etc).
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #817 on: July 14, 2009, 09:32:18 PM »
Thursday, Friday and probably part of Saturday this week, I will be gone to see my son. He might get to come home soon and the hospital wanted us to come and spend at least one night with him.

I won't be near a computer to get on the site, but I'll let you know how the trip went.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #818 on: July 19, 2009, 10:37:55 PM »
Well, my parents and I will be heading down to Cleveland tomorrow morning to see the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. Expect more Weegee by this time Thursday night.

Toodle-de-doo, boys and girl!

« Reply #819 on: July 19, 2009, 10:56:17 PM »
boys and girl
How nice of you to include Glorb in your farewell

« Reply #820 on: July 19, 2009, 11:14:06 PM »
Have fun, Weegee!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #821 on: July 20, 2009, 12:42:39 AM »

"Thank you, Ped Xing. You do not abandon."

Oh, and bye, Weeg.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #822 on: July 20, 2009, 10:24:43 AM »
See ya Thursday, then, Weegee.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #823 on: July 20, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »
What?! The Pumaman?!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #824 on: July 20, 2009, 06:19:33 PM »
Close; it's Vadinho (not an onion), Thepumaman's mentor. You know, the guy who randomly threw Americans out of windows in whatever country they were in until he found one that didn't die, because that would be the guy who he had to train to use the powers of a puma (i.e., flying, faking his own death, making love in the air, etc.), and then subdue him and make him stay home while Vadinho went and did all the actual work. So all Vadinho's random murder was really for nothing, when you think about it.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print