Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 328986 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #945 on: November 01, 2009, 11:04:53 PM »
This post totally doesn't count since I'm gone, but I'd just like to ask where anyone got the idea that I'm ****ed about Ped Xing. I'm not. I'm ****ed that the only thing that ever happens here these days is a cycle of several members trying to get cool points by kissing internet ass. There's hardly any reason at all worth posting here anymore, in my opinion; I'll check back in a while to see if this little petri dish has changed in the time since, but if it hasn't, don't expect to see me pop by.

So, officially, bye, I suppose. I want to make it clear that no hard feelings are felt and I wish everyone here the best of luck in their stuff.

Laters.
every

« Reply #946 on: November 02, 2009, 12:40:29 AM »
So, is that what this place has turned into? We've degenerated into wantonly aggressing our fellow forumers, and praising said aggressors, just because "this is the internet"?

I want to make it known that I do not support aggressing other members. I'm just providing an explanation as to why the board turned against Glorb.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #947 on: November 02, 2009, 01:23:11 AM »
I love how Glorb is throwing a hissy fit because a few of us don't totally follow his personal rules for what constitutes funny or coolness.

Why did "the entire board turn against him" just because he didn't want to be constantly ridiculed for his posts? Hardly seems fair.

It probably doesn't help that he considers those of us who enjoy internet jokes as preteen hipsters trying desperately to be funny or attempting to burn other members whenveer he has a chance.

Really, there's no injustice going on here. People are leaving because they can't handle change or think they're "above" this kind of thing. It's no huge loss if some members decide to leave because there will always be new members to replace them or veterans that stick around through thick and thin.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #948 on: November 02, 2009, 03:03:56 PM »
Well, if it's come to this, then so long Glorb. I'll never forget that night.

Brian, the content you missed consisted of an image containing the S-word and a comic involving an incestuous gore-rapist tempting his chained, bloodied daughter with a cookie before eating it himself.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #949 on: November 02, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »
I'm assuming there was a metaphor at work in the posting of the latter, if only I could ponder it without being nauseous.

Oh, well. I suppose that, for the awesome moral-defiance of ShadowBrain's Harem, I have been cursed to miss all censored posts in their original form.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #950 on: November 04, 2009, 04:42:10 AM »
So, is that what this place has turned into? We've degenerated into wantonly aggressing our fellow forumers, and praising said aggressors, just because "this is the internet"?

It seems the foundation of the core values this forum once had were built upon sand.

Thank you. Well said.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #951 on: November 04, 2009, 05:43:15 PM »
Well said indeed.

I haven't degenerat3d into anything. I'm the same old Toad I was back when I joined the FF (Now with more maturity, better posts, and a lemony fresh scent! ..er..) It seems that some members have degenerated into such, but there are still some quality members left. There are some degenrates that have some quality too. They just use their time and energy on being degenrates here (for the most part. I'm sure they do other, non-forum related things too, like eat and sleep).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #952 on: November 04, 2009, 11:43:47 PM »
I'm sure they do other, non-forum related things too, like eat and sleep.

Some of them, I'm not so sure. :P

But it is unfortunate that it has come to this... I think that while Glorb has overreacted a bit, it's hardly fair how Ped Xing gets away with what he does (basically, trolling and nothing else), and is hero-worshipped for it, without so much as a reprimand. (Unless the mods have already tried that)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #953 on: November 11, 2009, 10:46:59 PM »
Well, tomorrow morning we're off to the 2009 Bos family reunion. In other words, four days of awkward small-talk with cousins three times my age. :'D
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #954 on: November 11, 2009, 10:51:52 PM »
'K. See ya.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #955 on: December 09, 2009, 04:16:38 PM »
Moving house. I'll see you in a few days, when all of my body will feel like it's falling apart and I'm little more than a grumpy shell of my old self.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #956 on: December 11, 2009, 05:02:51 AM »
I think I'm due for another vacation.

If you know what I mean.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #957 on: December 11, 2009, 01:13:39 PM »
You're going to try and kill yourself again?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #958 on: December 11, 2009, 02:59:56 PM »
...No

I just have no self control when it comes to forums. Seeing that I'm in school again on a daily basis, the amount of time I spend here and #tmk has become a problem.

« Reply #959 on: December 11, 2009, 04:11:10 PM »
Story of my life.

Which is why I'm sitting here finishing up a lot of unfinished projects instead of outside celebrating the end of the semester. Of course, knowing me, I'd just blow my money on arcade games or just loiter in the stores.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print