Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 328080 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #960 on: December 11, 2009, 05:07:53 PM »
Well, as long as you're doing well and school and whatnot, all's well. Take care!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #961 on: December 11, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »
We wuvs you.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #962 on: December 12, 2009, 01:00:34 AM »
I just have no self control when it comes to forums. Seeing that I'm in school again on a daily basis, the amount of time I spend here and #tmk has become a problem.
At least you're acknowledging that the Internet is becoming a big distraction to you. I know It's tough breaking bad habits, but you still have to try gaining some self-control if you want to get anything accomplished in life. Keeping yourself busy with other activities that don't revolve around the PC should help take your mind off browsing the Internet. See you around, Kuromatsu. And good luck with everything. :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #963 on: December 17, 2009, 12:19:42 PM »
I'll be gone until Sunday or possibly even Monday.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #964 on: December 25, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »
EDIT: Nevermind.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 12:36:46 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #965 on: January 28, 2010, 11:03:42 AM »
I may be gone for an undetermined amount of time due to some winter weather that we are supposed to get. The storm is supposed to hit tonight, and if it's just as bad as last year like people are guessing, we'll be without power for several days.

If I suddenly vanish for a while, you'll know why.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #966 on: February 04, 2010, 09:56:56 PM »
Sorry to double post, but I will not be on much this weekend or the following weekl. We are moving and will spend most of the weekend packing and moving.

I'll be sure to post again when we get internet set up at the new place.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #967 on: February 20, 2010, 07:26:07 PM »
I will be on and off for some time. I won't be off (well I can't be off completely until I give The Chef the promised SMG sound effects) without breaks but in all seriousness I'm moving soon and things will be unstable for a while. I will be posting but not nearly as much (I get the vibes that that'll be a good thing p=).
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #968 on: February 20, 2010, 07:40:05 PM »
If that's the case, see you around, guy.

« Reply #969 on: March 01, 2010, 06:32:15 AM »
I'm leaving TMK, I may or may not be back in the next month. I'm just plain annoyed by this place, that's all that is to it. (I mean this in the best possible way, I'm not trying to put anyone down or anything.)
I don't see why we can't have links or images in this.

« Reply #970 on: March 01, 2010, 07:04:48 AM »
I'm going to be gone this weekend. We're leaving for an undetermined location on Friday (Toadette won't tell me where) and should be back sometime Sunday.

Edit: Turns out we're not going anywhere. Toadette is sick (as are most members of my immediate family). I'm content with staying home and watching movies/playing games anyway.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 01:01:20 PM by Toad »

« Reply #971 on: March 01, 2010, 09:00:11 AM »
I'm leaving TMK, I may or may not be back in the next month. I'm just plain annoyed by this place, that's all that is to it. (I mean this in the best possible way, I'm not trying to put anyone down or anything.)

Believe me, I've seen much worse places.  BTW, I'll be gone for the entirety of next week, as I'm going on vacation without internet access.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #972 on: March 05, 2010, 12:21:42 AM »
Though I have no intentions of leaving this place for good, I will say this: I confess a fair internet addiction, and with so much on my plate as an 18-year-old guy, I've got to cut back. So, in other words, see ya for now.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #973 on: March 05, 2010, 06:36:23 AM »
D:
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #974 on: March 05, 2010, 06:43:55 PM »
;~;

Well, if that's how things are, then... Until next time, I guess.

Print