Print

Author Topic: glitches/cheats  (Read 35097 times)

« on: August 20, 2004, 05:31:58 AM »
post any glitchs/cheats you found in any mario game and what you did to make it happen.

if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi
if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 04:34:24 PM »
How many of you did the glitch that, as Regular Mario, you die in the castle (touching both Bowser and his axe at the same time) and move on to the next world?

Please save the Japanese Minus World. We need a Minus World which we can beat!

Please save the Japanese Minus World. We need a Minus World which we can beat!

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 11:52:43 AM »
There's another SMB glitch similar to the one above. When you step on the axe and on Bowser as Super or Fire Mario, you go on to the next stage with Mario sizes reversed! (Mushroom makes Super Mario small, flower makes small Mario SMALL & FIERY, etc.)
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 12:41:23 PM »
No one notices that these same glitches were already posted on the site years before this topic was made. :P

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 05:25:50 PM »
Sorry about that. I forgot that those were on this site before. And what's more, I didn't read the topic carefully, which says that you're supposed to talk about glitches that you found YOURSELF. Guess where I found that one? This site! Silly me.

Anyway, once a long time back an accidental glitch occurred on my friend's copy of SMW. It's a lot like a glitch documented on David Wonn's game glitch site (forgot the exact address). It's a very cool and funny glitch where Mario rides a Chargin' Chuck instead of Yoshi - and the Chuck has a hammer for a body! The problem is, whoever sent in the instructions for the glitch on David Wonn's site made them very hard to understand. Could any of you guys help me out?

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2004, 05:28:06 PM »
Oh, here's the address for David Wonn's game glitch site:  http://kontek.net/davidwonn

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2004, 06:42:56 PM »
There's a way to get to the very tip top of the castle, but I don't know how.  Does anyone else know?  I can get onto the patch of roof below it, where you do the "fall through the roof into the secret room" glitch, but not the very top.  How is it done?

Everything is as smooth as sandpaper pajamas.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2004, 07:55:11 PM »
What game are you talking about?

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2004, 07:55:23 PM »
What game are you talking about?

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2004, 07:56:34 PM »
Sorry about the double-post.

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 03:00:43 AM »
i think hes talking about super mario 64 where if you walk to the edge of the roof of the castle you fall through and your stauck inside a room with 1 door and when you go through the door your in another room. from this new room you can only go back into room 1

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2004, 08:16:40 AM »
I found a glitch in SMB3 that can be done in any area with a group of blocks that are only one block above the ground. As Super Mario (or any Mario besides small Mario) run toward the blocks and then duck at the last second.  Then let go of the down key. Not only will Mario's head be stuck in the blocks but he will slowly glide along the ground until he gets out of the blocks. Sometimes he will even pass through a wall.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2004, 09:50:46 AM »
That's just so Mario doesn't get stuck in walls. Same thing happens in SMB and SMW. In SMB3, it can lead to shortcuts, however.

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2004, 12:08:39 PM »
I found out a trick in SMB3 involving the walking-through-walls thing. In Bowser's castle, after you ascend the steep place with 3 roto-discs, you'll find an invisible block with a 1-UP against the right wall at the top. Do a ducking jump onto the block, and let go of the down button. Mario will go through the wall and might (I don't quite remember) be able to land on some of the upper Donut Lifts on the other side!

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2004, 05:11:08 PM »
I don't remember exactly what level this was on, but I do remember it was in SMA2, Super Mario World, and in Vanilla Dome

I was in an underground area, near two charging chuck's guarding both sides of a medium slope.  I jumped on one, and aimed for the center of the slope, fell through, and died.

The reason I don't remember the level- This happened over a year ago.  But it still haunts me at night.

Too many numbers...
Too many numbers...

Print