Print

Author Topic: GBA SP for sale  (Read 4256 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: October 18, 2004, 07:47:56 PM »
Works perfectly, battery has been recharged about 7 times total. Mint condition, platinum color. I lost the original battery charger but I bought a new one that can be plugged into a car lighter and a plug outlet, it's very compact. I will pay for s&h. Let's start the haggling at $65.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 07:55:17 PM »
5 dollars.

Er, wait....*Checks his wallet*

Nevermind. Good luck selling it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 08:34:35 PM »
Ooh! Gimmie!

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 08:41:56 PM »
Throw in almost any Nintendo game and I will pay $65 or more for it.  If it's a good game like Mario & Luigi, I will pay even more.

Luigisone - 1996 Wienner of teh ''''Not Real" Award for lak fo excellanze in speling {he even mispelled his own name) grramers, an pucntation,!

Edited by - luIgIsOn on 10/21/2004 7:48:25 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 02:40:25 PM »
I will throw in Mario and Luigi for 80 dollars.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 06:58:37 PM »
If you have the instruction booklet and box for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Sage and if the GBAsp is not registered and comes with the box, you have a deal.  If not, could you lower the price a bit or throw in a cheap GameBoy/Color/Advance game.  I plan on giving this as a gift.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 08:20:07 PM »
I don't have the box or instruction manual for Mario & Luigi. But how about this, I'll throw in Tetris Worlds and keep it at 80 or instead I'll throw in Mario Vs. Donkey Kong w/ box, manual, and everything else it comes with when brand new for 100.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2004, 07:43:11 AM »
Is this correct?

- Unregistered GBAsp system in box
- GBAsp home/car charger
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (cart only)
- Tetris Worlds GBA

Total $80 US (free shipping)

If so, email me and we will set up payment and shipping.

TEM

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2004, 11:07:36 AM »
Everything is correct except that the GBAsp is registered and has no box and the Tetris Worlds  is cart only. I can bundle all of that up for you in a GBAsp and GBAsp accessory pouch.

Edited by - TEM on 10/23/2004 10:14:42 AM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2004, 11:37:19 AM »
The pouches would be perfect since you don't have all the original boxes/etc.  I am giving these as a gift and was hoping to register them for my brother, but oh well.  I can pay with PayPal.com or mail a check.   Email me.

Print