Print

Author Topic: Ultimate Birthday Compilation  (Read 313673 times)

« Reply #555 on: June 23, 2007, 07:01:44 PM »
Happy birthday!

Welcome back.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #556 on: June 23, 2007, 09:07:22 PM »
Whah! Markio! Your name was on the list, but I was thinking, "Why bother, he won't be back anytime soon."

Happy birthday.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #557 on: July 08, 2007, 12:33:54 PM »
Markio appears and then, just as quickly, disappears into the night... :o

Happy birthday to Kojinka! And early birthday to Pt_Peach because I'll forget or be lazy. XP (If I see you in the chatroom, I'll probably say something, though.) Happy belated b'day to everyone else to whom I didn't say it.

Anyway, currently in Hood Canal, Suffix requested I post the following on his behalf:

<Suffix> Happy birthday, Kojinka! I hope you're entertained by the present I've constructed. I'm getting much better at manipulating sprites... And yes, this means presents are most likely back!

Enjoy! :D
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #558 on: July 08, 2007, 07:19:48 PM »
Happy, happpy birthday Kojinka! You're 19! Wow! :D And a belated happy birthday to Chef who turned 16 yesterday! (I wasn't here yesterday to wish you one!). Since this is my birth month, I'm actually going to wait until MaxVance birthday to give him birthday wishes! I wish I had time to make presents for all of you :

That's an awesome present you made for her, Suffix.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #559 on: July 08, 2007, 07:23:51 PM »
When I looked at it, I thought I was supposed to grab the hammer, destroy the bricks, and go through the pipe. Then I noticed the title of the page. "Quick animation!! Surprising amount of ActionScript!"

Oh, and yes. Happy birthday to Kojinka and The Chef.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #560 on: July 08, 2007, 07:27:13 PM »
Happy birthdays, everyone. Same as Sapph, happy birthday to Peach in advance.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #561 on: July 08, 2007, 09:58:50 PM »
Markio appears and then, just as quickly, disappears into the night... :o

Happy birthday to Kojinka! And early birthday to Pt_Peach because I'll forget or be lazy. XP (If I see you in the chatroom, I'll probably say something, though.) Happy belated b'day to everyone else to whom I didn't say it.

Anyway, currently in Hood Canal, Suffix requested I post the following on his behalf:

<Suffix> Happy birthday, Kojinka! I hope you're entertained by the present I've constructed. I'm getting much better at manipulating sprites... And yes, this means presents are most likely back!

Enjoy! :D
Wow!  That's the first time I've ever seen my sprite animated!  Thank you!  Thank you, everyone!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #562 on: July 11, 2007, 03:11:44 PM »
And to finish Kojinka's present, here are the easter eggs I forgot. (It looks like I forgot to finish the right arm.)

Meanwhile, it is PT_Peach's 14th birthday! And I decided that I would beat the odds and create something crazy. And so I did.

I hope you like French cuisine, PT_Peach! Also, Nutjob makes a special guest appearance as an annoyance.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 03:13:18 PM by Suffix »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #563 on: July 11, 2007, 04:18:43 PM »
Well, let's just say my right hand is in my pocket. ^_^

And Happy Bday to pt_peach!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #564 on: July 12, 2007, 08:03:31 AM »
Thank you Suffix! I don't eat a lot of French food, but it is lovely when I do...besides the make-your-own-crepe experience by yours truly, Pt_Peach. They were terrible. Thanks for the birthday greetings, you guys!

That game...are you changing the dimensions of the present box?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #565 on: July 12, 2007, 10:55:50 PM »
Ah... That's not a game. In fact, the majority of presents I make are not games, but mere brief amusements. They also serve to better my Flash skills. This one appears to be more about skills than amusement sadly. That's why I incorporated a bunch of my voice, and my brother's as well. Everybody loves the Suffix voice!

« Reply #566 on: July 12, 2007, 10:56:40 PM »
Actually it haunts my nightmares and keeps telling me to "buy the blue paint".

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #567 on: July 12, 2007, 11:00:05 PM »
I enjoyed the easter eggs in it. Bird Person took this picture last night. It was made from one of the eggs and a bow that appeared there (it may have been a bug).

Oh, and happy birdthday Pt_Peach. I meant to say that earlier...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #568 on: July 12, 2007, 11:04:57 PM »
"Everybody loves the Suffix voice! ...sideeffectsmayinclude: hypnoticsuggestions- musclespasms- sleepwalking- irrationaldesireforcertaindrinks- BEESUIT- stomachpain- Ask your Doctor Mario about SuffixVoice immediately!"

And more seriously, I have never seen a bug like that, but hey, I made this present in a day*, not long after finishing Kojinka's present. With all the stress certain formulas gave me, it would be no surprise if crazy bugs like that happened.

*7 to 8 hours
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 11:08:41 PM by Suffix »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #569 on: July 12, 2007, 11:08:27 PM »
I also liked the Nutjob voice.

Print